Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone out there in the central Va., D.C. area, and Northern N.C. area that would be interested in forming a localized Titan group for get togethers and a little cruisin' let me know. I am trying to get a few people together to meet once every six months or so. If you would be interested, send me your e-mail address or some sort of contact info plus where you currently are. I will send out correspondance when I have enough interest.

Thanks,
Titan-ization
Mechanicsville, Va.:smokingco :haveredfl :cheers:

·
Registered
59 Posts
I'm new here and I live in the DC area. I'd be interested in meets and cruises.

Rich

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Rich,
Got you in my data base. I will update as we get more responses and can set up dates and times.

Thanks,
Mike

·
Registered
414 Posts
hey im new to TT just got an 08 titan and interested in getting a group together let me know if you already have one set up.

·
Premium Member
23,080 Posts
You could come on down to NC for the Jun 7th meet at the Rock. There will be some Va titans owners attending and it we would love to have you drop on down. lol

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
jager2704 said:
You could come on down to NC for the Jun 7th meet at the Rock. There will be some Va titans owners attending and it we would love to have you drop on down. lol
Ayep-we have some Va Titans showing up-how about a convoy and then you can advertise it so more folks can come!:hi:

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
There will be a MD Titan down there too, and some from PA, NJ, etc... :)

Titan-ization, I may be down for some weekend activity. Put in for consideration.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Titan-ization said:
Anyone out there in the central Va., D.C. area, and Northern N.C. area that would be interested in forming a localized Titan group for get togethers and a little cruisin' let me know. I am trying to get a few people together to meet once every six months or so. If you would be interested, send me your e-mail address or some sort of contact info plus where you currently are. I will send out correspondance when I have enough interest.

Thanks,
Titan-ization
Mechanicsville, Va.:smokingco :haveredfl :cheers:

I'm definitely interested - let me know - I live here in Richmond

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
Count me in!

We went to NJ last year and to the Dulles Meet this year so another VA Meet would be great!

I'd love to see this group do a convoy down to NC...:cheers:

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Alright, got everyone in my database that has responded so far, got your PM titanblue, you have been added also. I want to go to the meet in NC in June. I am planning on going, just got my flowmsater super 44 exhaust put on today so would love to show it off. Currently, I am trying to plan a meet in September to meet at the Richmond International raceway during the Nationwide Nascar series. There is race here this weekend, but I am working, so i wasn't able to coordinate anything for this one. I am off for the September races, so i am planning on trying to get everyone together then. Hoping to reserve a parking area at RIR for the Titan meet, get there before noon, set up some bar-b-que and have a tailgate party, a few beers or soda ( your preferance), and great place to bring the whole family and do a meet and greet, might try to get a local dealer to sponsor the meet and bring out a few toys from the dealership. I will sned out an e-mail to everyone as the time gets a little closer. I am a member of the local moose lodge which is right down the street from my house. We could all meet up there in the parking lot and convoy to the track , it is only about three to four miles away.
Glad i didn't set up up for this weekends race because it looks like it is going to get rained out....seems to happen every May race here, September is usally a lot better, plus it is one of the races on the final 10 Nascar curcuit, so the race is more exciting because all the drivers are more aggressive trying to fight for points to stay in the standings for the final races.
If you want to bring a camper instead of stayiong in a hotel, you can camp at the moose lodge ( there is a about 2 acres set aside for campers/RV's there in the grassy area) first come first serve. I will send out more details in August. Probably will send out hotel info as well in later July as the hotels around here fill up pretty quick for the races.

:redblob" :D :brownsmil

·
Registered
37 Posts
Titan-ization said:
Alright, got everyone in my database that has responded so far, got your PM titanblue, you have been added also. I want to go to the meet in NC in June. I am planning on going, just got my flowmsater super 44 exhaust put on today so would love to show it off. Currently, I am trying to plan a meet in September to meet at the Richmond International raceway during the Nationwide Nascar series. There is race here this weekend, but I am working, so i wasn't able to coordinate anything for this one. I am off for the September races, so i am planning on trying to get everyone together then. Hoping to reserve a parking area at RIR for the Titan meet, get there before noon, set up some bar-b-que and have a tailgate party, a few beers or soda ( your preferance), and great place to bring the whole family and do a meet and greet, might try to get a local dealer to sponsor the meet and bring out a few toys from the dealership. I will sned out an e-mail to everyone as the time gets a little closer. I am a member of the local moose lodge which is right down the street from my house. We could all meet up there in the parking lot and convoy to the track , it is only about three to four miles away.
Glad i didn't set up up for this weekends race because it looks like it is going to get rained out....seems to happen every May race here, September is usally a lot better, plus it is one of the races on the final 10 Nascar curcuit, so the race is more exciting because all the drivers are more aggressive trying to fight for points to stay in the standings for the final races.
If you want to bring a camper instead of stayiong in a hotel, you can camp at the moose lodge ( there is a about 2 acres set aside for campers/RV's there in the grassy area) first come first serve. I will send out more details in August. Probably will send out hotel info as well in later July as the hotels around here fill up pretty quick for the races.

:redblob" :D :brownsmil

I used to work at Mech Victory Nissan and now a few people who still work there - let me know and I can talk to them about sponsoring a meet at the race in September

·
Registered
48 Posts
wesvatitan - located in Church Road.

Titan-ization - September at the races, what a great idea!!! I have season tickets to the cup race, but there are usually plenty of tickets available to purchase for the Nationwide series race on Friday. Count me in. Let me know where exactly, and time to meet-up.

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
I know I can go to www.NASCAR.com or something; but exactly what day and time is this race, so we all can plan way ahead? I need to put in for vacation, I'm gonna be milking this weekend. :)

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
wesvatitan said:
I used to work at Mech Victory Nissan and now a few people who still work there - let me know and I can talk to them about sponsoring a meet at the race in September

Excellent, that would be great. I know a few guys there too as I have bought a few vehicles from them, but since you have an inside connection, that would be awesome!!! I will be sending out the date of the race here very soon and updating everyone on what is going on.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
TitanBlue said:
I know I can go to www.NASCAR.com or something; but exactly what day and time is this race, so we all can plan way ahead? I need to put in for vacation, I'm gonna be milking this weekend. :)

The September Nationwide race is Friday, September 5th, 2008. You can go to www.rir.com to see all the info available. I went by the Moose lodge today to see how full the camping ground was, quite few RV's, but not packed, so hoping it will be the same way in September for those who want to bring down the RV or camper as opposed to satying in a hotel. The Nationwide race for May is today, so I was a bit suprised to see the Moose lodge RV area not completely packed, suspect it will get busier tomorrow since tomorrow is the Big race.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
VA06TITAN said:
wesvatitan - located in Church Road.

Titan-ization - September at the races, what a great idea!!! I have season tickets to the cup race, but there are usually plenty of tickets available to purchase for the Nationwide series race on Friday. Count me in. Let me know where exactly, and time to meet-up.

I will keep you posted, currently the plan is to meet at the Moose lodge in Mechanicsville, Va. between 11 and 12noon on Friday, September 5th, 2008 and convoy from there. It is about four miles from the track, plus if anyone wants to bring on RV or camper, they can drop off and set up at the Moose lodge and then join the convoy to the track. The Moose Lodge id located off of Cold Harbor road in Mechanicsville, Va. 23111. It is officially called the Richmond-East Va lodge # 1947.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts