·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok yea it didn't work for me either and I can't get it to work. Sorry but those are what I am thinking about buying.

·
Premium Member
15,661 Posts
so.. how did you say it?? lol..

it didnt edit yours.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I Like the Chrome on the Torques a little better, its has a little more contrast. As far as the backspacing goes. Do you think 4.75 or 5.50 will work without any issues.?

·
Registered
6,038 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
The links won't work because you can't say **** Cepek on the forum. We'll you can say Cepek just not ****

sharp looking wheels! :cheers:
Sorry for the off topic but this is something that's always raised a question to me. I've never understood why people censor **** in **** Cepek wheels on forums. I understand that we want to forum to be family friendly and free of profanity and crude language but in this sense of the word, it's a name. Why?

Edit: Woah is there an auto-censor function on here?

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Re: **** Cepek Torque Wheels

Yes... There's a sensor.. You can't say **** Cepek on here...

You also can't say you went to see the movie, Hancock, either... it will censor that... You can't even say it was a good movie or you'll be OUT!

There's also no way to describe a pussycat in here either... Furry, cute, cuddly... none of that....

So it doesn't really matter what context it's in... If it's one of the nasty words, it will get censored...

Lesson over. :hat:

·
Registered
94 Posts
Thepenisinmymouth

·
Registered
94 Posts
The/pen/is/in/my/mouth....

1 - 20 of 23 Posts