Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 369 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don’t know how this happened other than he must have lit his wheels up but…. here is my story- Going down NASA 1 Tuesday at about 6:30 PM I see a line of cars but no cars in the far right hand lane by Fudruckers so I get over and rrealize the lane that I was getting into ended about a mile up … no big deal everyone on NASA 1 drives slow so as I am pulling I see it in the front- Challenger SRT8 black with red accents, aftermarket wheels and it has red calipers too. I’m thinkin yea… I won’t be passing him, my wife and I are admiring it for a while talking about what a fine car it is. So we take off from the red light and I give it just a little gas on take off when I hear his 6.1 HEMI light up and start scream so I though what the heck and floor mine too (at about 15) well low and behold my truck comes to life and I put about 2 truck lengths on him quick and let off (the lane ends) then he blows past me at like 80MPH (he was pissed). We all start laughing and my wife says man that thing sounded good and your truck sound good too. Kills’s a kill…….

09LE BT FFV

·
Registered
637 Posts
I had a Challenger try to whip around me exiting I-45 south (@Greens Rd.) today. It looked like a grey bone stock base model. We were rolling at 45 and ended up all the way to the right. He was ticked that he couldn't slingshot around behind me so he whipped back to the left and came up on the drivers side. When he got his hood up next to the door I floored it and put a length on him and held it until the intersection.

I was suprised, but he was driving like an inexperienced kid so I'm chalking it up to stoopidity. I also had the advantage of position.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Why do you always post the most ridiculous kills. An srt8 challenger runs a low 13 second 1/4 mile... and the 1/8 mile is in the mid 8's which is faster than your low end OR high end.
OMG!!
why do YOU drive a honda civic and post on a Titan site

ha ha you freking DORK

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I had a Challenger try to whip around me exiting I-45 south (@Greens Rd.) today. It looked like a grey bone stock base model. We were rolling at 45 and ended up all the way to the right. He was ticked that he couldn't slingshot around behind me so he whipped back to the left and came up on the drivers side. When he got his hood up next to the door I floored it and put a length on him and held it until the intersection.

I was suprised, but he was driving like an inexperienced kid so I'm chalking it up to stoopidity. I also had the advantage of position.
yea man you know the guy was pissed!! i don't think those are all that fast after all but in no way do i think my truck is faster than one though i just lucked out

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
I'd believe it if it was an r/t 5.7:)

·
Registered
20 Posts
I will do you one better. I OWN both a 2007 4wd crew titan and a 2010 srt-8 challenger.

There is now way on Gods green earth that my titan would beat my challenger.

Just for the record, my titan has exhaust, cold air, and bully dog set to 91

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
sounds like stub has a factory freak. Get it to the track and run it man!! Then prove us all wrong:)

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
I still wouldnt believe it.
From red light to red light maybe, 30 roll or more, not a chance in HE##:) 5.7's run low 14's to high 13's stock.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
good stuff!!! i cant believe u killed one though!!!
he he it's a low down dirt kill but the same thing happened to me on NASA 1 with a vette 6mths abo and it wasent so pretty ha! The guy in the vette pulled next to me loooked at me laughed at me stomped it and left me like i was in park!! the SRT8 did not do that and i can tell you he wanted to do that real bad!

like i said before i fully aware my truck is not faster than a SRT8 but then a guy on here lost to a new dode 1500 HEMI because he boiled his tires so im claimin it man also he did the fly by shame shame

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

ha ha you KNOW that pissed him off!!! i love to jack with people like that they just don't expect a big truck to move like they do.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
sounds like stub has a factory freak. Get it to the track and run it man!! Then prove us all wrong:)
it must be that tail pipe i put on it, it said it added 50hp and I know they would not make that stuff up. man I think that dude did spun out but my didn't know that ha ha

ill get to the track on-o-these ol days between surfing, skiing, skateing, fishing. boating, jet skiing and lots-o-partying the track would be last

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I will do you one better. I OWN both a 2007 4wd crew titan and a 2010 srt-8 challenger.

There is now way on Gods green earth that my titan would beat my challenger.

Just for the record, my titan has exhaust, cold air, and bully dog set to 91
man you brought a knike to a gun fight he he- I have a 427 (destroked to a 409) AC cobra (EV Mor kit) so thanks but i do know what fast is brotha. not saying that my truck is fast I'm just topping you:kiss:

·
Registered
12,665 Posts
Oh good lord. Only way in hell this happened is if it was V-6 that the guy made look like an SRT-8...This is embarrassing. Us Titan owners are getting laughed at by any other make/model that reads this thread. I hope no one else searchs google and finds this thread, this is shameful. You beating an SRT8 is like me beating an R1 street bike....No matter how many ways oyu spin this story, that sh*t did not happen. (unless it was a re-badged v-6)

·
Registered
785 Posts
Not saying the OP isn't full of poo, but anythings possible. Kinda like when I raced one with my Z, I shouldn't have beaten him but I did.

1 - 20 of 369 Posts