Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl

Well as you all know on may 13 i was planning to give away a sundown 100.4 amplifier. Well i am changing it.

On may 13 I will be giving away winners choice of sundown 100.4 or a sundown 1000d . This way if the guy or gal needs a 1ohm stable sub amp instead of a 4 channel amp he or she has the choice.
I will be posting the winner as soon as my 9 year old pulls the name out of the hat on may 13 at 10pm e.s.t. you can still enter up untill 9.30 e.s.t. on the 13th. In case you do not know how to enter.If you have bought anything from me ever you are entered . So lets some orders if you have not already so you can get in on this . last months winner was jsolar and he has the amp to prove it.:haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
m1aman said:
including purchases not through this board, like ebay? :3eyes:
If you are a member and purchased from me in any way.thats the only 2 things. you have to be a member and purchased something.whether you bought through pay pal , website, ebay,money order, cash in person, goats milk, etc etc etc.

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Thats cool James, cant wait to win! haha jk!

·
Registered
258 Posts
Thats some good **** right there, it's free plus you have a choice. I hope I win but that never happens lol.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Tech, I received the box today...thanks a lot man, it looks good. I have to find time to install the amp and box. Will of course takes pics and post on the forum. Thanks again, wonderful product....cannot wait to hear it.

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Guys tomorrow night we will have a winner for this amp. So if you need to order something get them in. :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Wow James, thats a whole lotta dudes with a flag!

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Winner is nutdonet.

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nut your 1000d will ship tomorrow

1 - 13 of 13 Posts