Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a productive little saturday and got a few things done to my front end. Big thanks to honda250xtitan for getting the Monster emblem plasma cut for me. Did the DIY grill mod, bedlined it, and added the emblem. Relocated my 6" KC's to the lower grill and added 2 more. Adjusted my HID's (which sucks) and as soon as i get my foglight housings, HID fogs get wired in....what you guys think?

Before:

After:

Some randoms of the powdercoating

·
Registered
777 Posts
Looks pretty sweet.

Reactions: Call_Sign_Maverick

·
Registered
766 Posts
Looks really good man...really like the Monster emblem.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Looks good. Like what you did with the lights.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I'm thinking about getting a Diet Rite emblem for mine.

:D

·
Registered
14,140 Posts
Looks good bro!

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys! And before anyone asks, yes i enjoy Monster very much as well as own stock in the company. So it's reppin' a brand i like and advertising for mo' money for myself ;)

Thinking of getting into a small emblem making business with my powdercoating guy. PM me for a Diet Rite emblem ;)

·
Registered
14,140 Posts
watcha gonna do with the other M

·
Registered
183 Posts
really like the lights!

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
watcha gonna do with the other M
The reason i didnt use it in the first place was it was so thin i couldn't weld bolts on the back side to secure it. Me and my buddy are going to try and find a way to use it, then powdercoat it and see how it turns out. I might use that one instead....i dunno. He owns his own powdercoating company Las Vegas Powder Coating and Media Blasting - Introduction and now we're talking about getting something going making these on a small scale. Something to fly under the copyrighting regulations and such...

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
I think Monster needs to throw down a few hundred clams towards your next set of tires.

·
Registered
14,140 Posts
The reason i didnt use it in the first place was it was so thin i couldn't weld bolts on the back side to secure it. Me and my buddy are going to try and find a way to use it, then powdercoat it and see how it turns out. I might use that one instead....i dunno. He owns his own powdercoating company Las Vegas Powder Coating and Media Blasting - Introduction and now we're talking about getting something going making these on a small scale. Something to fly under the copyrighting regulations and such...
If you use a mig or a tig welder you can easily weld on it, just turn down the heat to the necessary thickness.

·
Registered
14,140 Posts
I think Monster needs to throw down a few hundred clams towards your next set of tires.
Fa sho...monster should hook him up.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
They do. I own stock so they hook me up with $ and various little knick knacks. I'm not going crazy with it like putting a full graphics wrap so sponsorship isnt in the cards...

Other problem is trying to get all the pits out of the thin one so the powdercoat looks good. We'll see what happens. Maybe ebay it??

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ya a bigger set and a lift to fit 'em in too

·
Registered
14,140 Posts
Other problem is trying to get all the pits out of the thin one so the powdercoat looks good. We'll see what happens. Maybe ebay it??
My bad!! if you sell it let me know how much you get, i'm curious haha.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
No worries, i had to go to town with the grinder on the big one though! I brought to my guy and he was like, "here" and hands me the grinding wheel. Goes into his office to answer some calls and lets me grind. It's all good though, one coat took care of it. How much you think i should put it up for? These aren't really around, or i havent been able to find them at least....

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
looks tight, breh! Dig the light placement.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts