Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, attached is a picture of my truck with a 2.5" spacer on factory suspension. Anyway I am thinking about ditching the 2.5" spacer and installing spindles (Maxtrac). Question.. how much height will I gain if any? Also how much do the Maxtrac spindles make my wheels stick out. They currently stick out about half an inch and I think it looks great as is.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also will I need to add any height to the rear to level? If so, how much and what's the best method for the best ride?

·
Registered
919 Posts
What year is the truck? How much lift is predicted with the new spindles? 2004-2007 has about 2.5" rake 2008+ is about 1.5". So if you go above that in the front, yes you will need blocks to make it level. Depending on the sag of your rear springs you may have to use a bigger block. Then depending on the block size extented brake lines and maybe a drive shaft spacer. You would probably need longer shocks all around, but somebody much more knowledgeable should answer those questions I'm a rookie. I'm just trying to tell you what I've read.

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What year is the truck? How much lift is predicted with the new spindles? 2004-2007 has about 2.5" rake 2008+ is about 1.5". So if you go above that in the front, yes you will need blocks to make it level. Depending on the sag of your rear springs you may have to use a bigger block. Then depending on the block size extented brake lines and maybe a drive shaft spacer. You would probably need longer shocks all around, but somebody much more knowledgeable should answer those questions I'm a rookie. I'm just trying to tell you what I've read.
For sure. I appreciate it. I am a 2010.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts