Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Hi all, anybody interested in getting together in the Charlotte area for a meet ? I've been reading other post about meets and figured I just start a new one for the Charlotte area/ South Carolina folks, no idea where yet, feel free to make suggestions :) I'm new to the area....

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
We had a meet in Charlotte in 2005 at a local county park where we could cook out and had a secluded parking area just for us.

That may be a good place to start.

I'm organizing one for NC and the region this Spring.:cheers:

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Kronos1965 said:
We had a meet in Charlotte in 2005 at a local county park where we could cook out and had a secluded parking area just for us.

That may be a good place to start.

I'm organizing one for NC and the region this Spring.:cheers:
Hey Kronos1965, that sounds great, can you send me more details on the location and number or attendees, Also how was the booking done for the parking lot ? I would love to get involved in setting up a great meet for all the locals; and out of towner's of course :)

PS: Can you keep me updated on your meeting arrangements for NC ? I'd love to stop by.....

Thanks - Johnny

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
Johnny08 said:
Hey Kronos1965, that sounds great, can you send me more details on the location and number or attendees, Also how was the booking done for the parking lot ? I would love to get involved in setting up a great meet for all the locals; and out of towner's of course :)

PS: Can you keep me updated on your meeting arrangements for NC ? I'd love to stop by.....

Thanks - Johnny
PM'ing you now...

·
Registered
14,534 Posts
I'll come too, coming from the Greenville SC area:hat:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Howdy Carolinians and SEners. I'd love to attend, just depends on the date for me! I here in the eastern part of NC, about 3.5 hours from Charlotte, but I have family near bye and could make a weekend out of it!

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
If I have to....................:rofl:

·
Registered
300 Posts
Count me in. I'm on the cost but I have family living in the Rock Hill Area.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Set it up and tell me when!! I hate that I couldn't make Pigeon Forge or OT.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts