Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys. have a new 07 with the gold warranty so I dont want to do anything yet to mess that up, yet I want to go higher. My question is can you do the mini-lift " spacers and a rear block" along with a body lift? That would be a cheap way to get 4-4.5 inches of lift and not mess with the the warrenty or suspension.

·
Registered
191 Posts
You should talk to your dealer. I bet if they installed your lift it would still be covered under warranty..

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
BIGDADDY"S-07-CREW said:
hey guys. have a new 07 with the gold warranty so I dont want to do anything yet to mess that up, yet I want to go higher. My question is can you do the mini-lift " spacers and a rear block" along with a body lift? That would be a cheap way to get 4-4.5 inches of lift and not mess with the the warrenty or suspension.
cheap, in the sense that the product price isn't high. But to install a bodylift would cost just as much as the kit itself, if not more. I'd recommend the CST spindles (dealers sell Titans w/ CST spindles already installed), and talking to them about doing the install. While expensive for labor, having the dealer install the spindles could keep your warranty intact.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey guys, talked to my dealer and they said no to the lift. They do not even want to try the install. I also have a 4x4 so the spindles are out. So what do you guys thing can you do a body lift and the prg mini lift or will they not work together?

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
BIGDADDY"S-07-CREW said:
Hey guys, talked to my dealer and they said no to the lift. They do not even want to try the install. I also have a 4x4 so the spindles are out. So what do you guys thing can you do a body lift and the prg mini lift or will they not work together?
you can do the minilift w/ bodylift, but as i said, purchasing all those parts and then installing the bodylift would come out to the same price as a block w/ some donahoes. call Greg over @ www.prgproducts.com and talk to him about your needs/budget.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey guys thanks for the replies. I know the cost for the mini lift and the body lift with install will be about as much as the procomp stage 1. My delama is I want lift but I also have the gold 6 yr bumper to bumper warranty and I dont want to mess that up. With the mini lift and body lift all the suspension is stock with stock geometry. I dont want the dealer trying to blame a drive train problem on the lift just so they dont have to cover it. I could go body lift with the prg mini lift and get 5 inches of lift in the front and 4.5 in the rear and still be stock. Then over time add the lift I really "cst 7in" and only be out the mini lift "$300" and end up with over 10inches of lift with the body lift. Has anyone done the mini and body lift? What are shops charging for the body lift install? thanks for the help guys.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts