Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know a cheap place to order oem wheels? my parents have a 2009 Heavy metal chrome edition and we got a pretty good snow storm yesterday and the truck caught a drift and slide off down into an enbankment and tore up the rim and tire on the way, we just need one of the 18" 6 spoke chrome.

·
Super Moderator
160,793 Posts
To find a one-off and not a set, you're best bet will probably be eBay. Otherwise, Craigslist or around the boards here and the other forums, but those are more likely to be sets, not singles.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
does anyone know a cheap place to order oem wheels? my parents have a 2009 Heavy metal chrome edition and we got a pretty good snow storm yesterday and the truck caught a drift and slide off down into an enbankment and tore up the rim and tire on the way, we just need one of the 18" 6 spoke chrome.
Sounds to me like, "I F'd my parents truck up. Please, help me before they get home." :thedevil:

·
Registered
2,028 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nope wasn't me I have my own 05 Titan my dad was driving while we were hunting, does anyone know if the chrome on the wheels are just the covering or whatever that one could get from ebay or is it completely different?

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
nope wasn't me I have my own 05 Titan my dad was driving while we were hunting, does anyone know if the chrome on the wheels are just the covering or whatever that one could get from ebay or is it completely different?
Just bustin' stones, hope you find a cheap fix.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts