Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys been searching all over this site and on the net. was just wondering what good aggressive off road looking 35" tires that are not that noisy and are not pos. if you know the price that would be great and what you heard about them. also if you know how many miles they will last? thanks guys sorry to bother you but i want some good looking tirs at a cheap price.

·
Registered
947 Posts
What size rim are you looking for?
You should check out the Pro-Comp line tires
4 wheel parts is always having mega sale with them
Its usually buy 3, get the 4th free on any of the procomp tires

Reactions: paradysz

·
Registered
432 Posts
hey guys been searching all over this site and on the net. was just wondering what good aggressive off road looking 35" tires that are not that noisy and are not pos. if you know the price that would be great and what you heard about them. also if you know how many miles they will last? thanks guys sorry to bother you but i want some good looking tirs at a cheap price.
35" off road (MTs) tires don't come cheap. What size wheel are you running? 17" or 18"?

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Check Craigslist for new or used tires. You can usually find good deals on there and have the negotiating option. And of course don't forget to check the buy/sale section on here as well. Just be ready 35" AT/MT tire prices are no joke.

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
Check Craigslist for new or used tires. You can usually find good deals on there and have the negotiating option. And of course don't forget to check the buy/sale section on here as well. Just be ready 35" AT/MT tire prices are no joke.
^^What SATXTitan said!! I just got a new set of 35" Nitto Mud Grapplers for $750 from a guy on CL :redblob"

I :heart: Craigslist

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yes I <3 craigslist too i get everything off there but any place around me no body has anything for trucks like a lift of tires ect. where i live.

·
Registered
6,373 Posts

·
Registered
3,781 Posts
I just got a new set of 35" Nitto Mud Grapplers for $750 from a guy on CL

I Craigslist
Me too! I got 2 of mine off craigslist, then 2 more thru discount tire. Got 4 Nitto Mud Grapps for $630 total!

·
Registered
786 Posts
make friends with a parts guy at a local dealership. thats what i did, i went snowmobiling with him a few times and the last time i went with him i was talking to maxxitout77 about his tires on his ride and his buddy spoke up and now i have some sick kumho mt's for a rediculous price. like unbelieveable.

·
Registered
7,246 Posts
make friends with a parts guy at a local dealership. thats what i did, i went snowmobiling with him a few times and the last time i went with him i was talking to maxxitout77 about his tires on his ride and his buddy spoke up and now i have some sick kumho mt's for a rediculous price. like unbelieveable.
Well if I am ever in Mass I might have to get ahold of you. LOL You think 35's qualify as a carry on? :teethmast

·
Registered
180 Posts
Look for some wheels and tires off a H2. I got the whole set for $500 and then sold the H2 wheels for $250. The tires are 315/70/17's BFG AT's.

·
Registered
7,246 Posts
Look for some wheels and tires off a H2. I got the whole set for $500 and then sold the H2 wheels for $250. The tires are 315/70/17's BFG AT's.
That's what I plan on doing as soon as I can sell my 18's. There's lots of stock H2 tires out there that are brand new because put dubs on them right away. lol

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
You realize that a 325/60-18 is a 33" tire right? Check treadepot also, they have really cheap prices too. You also realize that 35's and cheap don't go together in the same sentence? HAHA I got my 325/65-18 (35") cooper stt's which look SUPER nasty and are very quiet for an m/t out the door from discount tire for $1,272. That was waaaay cheaper than the 35" toyo m/t's and kumho kl71's I was looking at.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts