Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,004 Posts
I know I said $1200 in one of my previous posts that I now realize was incorrect. I paid 1400. If you can get one for $1125 I'd go for it.

·
Registered
230 Posts

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
If that's not a scam, it would be an awesome deal!

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
the dude acutaly emailed me back about it.. i asked for an ebay listing and his name is greg.. i wonder if its prg greg ? im looking up now

·
Registered
101 Posts
killcatzforfun said:
the dude acutaly emailed me back about it.. i asked for an ebay listing and his name is greg.. i wonder if its prg greg ? im looking up now
I called the same guy last night and told him that i will buy it from him on friday

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
youngunz5840 said:
I called the same guy last night and told him that i will buy it from him on friday
dont lie.. its mine :D jk i doubt i even have 200 bucks to throw out...

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
its not on ebay. its craigslist.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I met up with the guy from craigslist on friday and it was all legit so i ended up buying the kit from him he sold so cheap because he is moving across country in the next few days and needed to empty out his garage he was a cool guy too

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
young gunz wanna make a quik profit of that ? haha jk... i couldnt afford that 200 anyways.. i gotta buy a ultiltrac system from this guy before he throws it on ebay

·
Registered
101 Posts
HAHA honestly this was the only way that my broke college kid budget could afford to lift the truck now i gotta find a way to get it on and afford some bigger tires

1 - 17 of 17 Posts