Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well how its say they ain't i bought them at the Nissan stealership they are the HALO's they sell for $35. BY the way this lights are from my 2005 titan i had before and put them on this truck its my 2008 so they are almost 4 years old and they are running strong.

These are my regulars....
http://www.titantalk.com/forums/titan-parts-accessories/Check My Lights Out...THEY ARE NOT HID BY THE WAY.
[IMG]http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn26/SALSTATS/Photo-0064.jpg

These are my regulars with the highs on the HIGH on the left is kinda mest up thats why it aint so bright gona change for the HALO HIGHS this week they also cost $35.

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are those really mounted on your Titan? I can't see pass the fricking bright lights. :)
yup those are on my titan and the good part is all you do is replace the oem bulb their isnt all those cables like the HID's so all your doing is replacing the stock bulb yea i love em cause nobody wants to be infront of me...lol

·
Registered
202 Posts
yup those are on my titan and the good part is all you do is replace the oem bulb their isnt all those cables like the HID's so all your doing is replacing the stock bulb yea i love em cause nobody wants to be infront of me...lol
LoL I bet.

I mean, if I didn't know it was a truck, I'd swear that I'm running away from the sun.

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol you have no idea...lol i get flash from the cops all the time them i flash my highs and they just give me the thumbs up and leave me alone. even in the day they are so bright ill take pics tomorrow morning...

·
Registered
257 Posts
Well how its say they ain't i bought them at the Nissan stealership they are the HALO's they sell for $35. BY the way this lights are from my 2005 titan i had before and put them on this truck its my 2008 so they are almost 4 years old and they are running strong.

These are my regulars....

These are my regulars with the highs on the HIGH on the left is kinda mest up thats why it aint so bright gona change for the HALO HIGHS this week they also cost $35.

I have no clue wtf you just said???

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Punctuation and capitalization is overrated... at least in Cali. :lol:

Dem's sum wicked brite lites, homey!

Next up... BB's looking for lighting upgrades.....

·
Registered
602 Posts
might have to look into those. 1st I have to get a bulb for my wife's escalade. I priced them today at autozone holy**** 137 for a bulb lol that sucks

·
Registered
208 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,902 Posts
iono about those, man. there's a fine line between being cool and being dangerous and being just flat out annoying :poke:
i drive out in anaheim a lot and i see all the chuntey ricers, maybe you'll drive them clear off the road and put those poor cars out of their misery :ftard:

edit: interested in where you're gonna get the HALO highs for $35, though! :D

Punctuation and capitalization is overrated... at least in Cali. :lol:
btw :tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::wierd:

·
Registered
969 Posts
dear god glare!!! i hope somebody pulls you off the road asap

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
Uh.....What bulbs are these?

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
damn they are bright ... can we see some install pics or pics during the day with the lights off.[/QUO

yea ill try to get some as soon as i get home.

·
Premium Member
1,902 Posts
i looked up these HALOS and they're no brighter than Silverstars? :dunno:
not that i want to encourage you since you seem to take pleasure in blinding people :bangit: but have you ever heard of Toshiba HIRs? brighter than halogen anything, step below HID.
just aim them down, please :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i looked up these HALOS and they're no brighter than Silverstars? :dunno:
not that i want to encourage you since you seem to take pleasure in blinding people :bangit: but have you ever heard of Toshiba HIRs? brighter than halogen anything, step below HID.
just aim them down, please :thumbsup:
well pictures speak a thousand words. remember it aint what the label say but what it brings to the table.

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
the only reason your lights are so bright is because your truck is lifted and they are not aimed correctly.

My 55W DDM's look as bright as yours but the difference is that my truck is lowered so i see A LOT more of the road than you can... and i dont blind the absolute hell out of people.

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
the only reason your lights are so bright is because your truck is lifted and they are not aimed correctly.

My 55W DDM's look as bright as yours but the difference is that my truck is lowered so i see A LOT more of the road than you can... and i dont blind the absolute hell out of people.
:lol::lol: True that they arent straight but sure is fun to blind other then they dont want to be in front of me so i got the road all to my self i hate those old farts who cut me of and drive all slow they cant take it so they move out of my way if they try to deal with it i put my HIGHs on and its a for sure get the F out of my way lol....

1 - 20 of 32 Posts