Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys. Just got my new head unit and rear DVD headrests installed. See the pics. The head unit is a Pioneer AVH-3200BT. It is last years model but the 3330BT is unchanged so I saved roughly a 100 bucks. The rear DVD players come from a place called Onfair.com. They are 9 inch screens and have the ability to play sound thru the radio, the built in speakers or infrared head phones. I can play different movies on each player or I can play the same thing on both. The headrests come in 3 colors. Beige, gray and black. I got the black because it was closest to the graphite color of my interior. As you can see by the pictures it matches pretty well. I also replaced the interior lights with LED's. Thanks goes out to ArmaDen. Outstanding Service and Quality! The dash panel is a Metra kit just in case someone was wondering. Not crazy about the fit but the Scosche kit I heard was not any better. I think it looks pretty good and now that I got the new head unit and dash panel there are no squeaks. Enjoy the pics. I can take a little criticism too if there is something you think should be included or done better. Oh I should mention I did not install this hardware. I had it done a shop here in Omaha. I think they did good work and its got a lifetime guarantee on the install.

Attachments

·
Registered
787 Posts
I love how the headrest screens have covers that zip up over them. Looks real good.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Wow thanks for the link. I think that's some of the lowest prices I've seen on a set of 9 inch headrest with dvd and head phones. Next month if I have the extra $$$ I'm ordering a set. They look pretty good from your pics. Smooth transaction from onfair? never seen it before.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Great company to deal with. Responsive via email if you have questions and will send you swatches if you want to check if material matches.

·
Registered
686 Posts
The dash panel looks good to me, what don't you like about the Metra panel??

·
Registered
286 Posts
I think it looks awesome. My one and only is the flaps. I'm not stuck on that part of the DVD player. I guess it's a bit of an antitheft thing. Just not fussy about the look open. But for the price and all that I think I could get over it. Too bad they don't ship up here to Canada and my US address is coming north as I type this.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Its a fit issue. You cant see them in the pictures but the edges dont fit in tight as the factory face plate. I can live with it though I guess I am just being particular. The color appears to be just a tad off as well but it is hard to get a perfect match in those situations. Its livable too. Just a couple of things I noticed. The only other issue I have is there is a loud pop when you turn the car off. I talked to the installer and he said its the capacitor in amp popping and that it wont do any damage. There isnt much they can do about it they say. Again learning to live with it. Otherwise extremely happy with it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts