1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
VERY NICE! now drop the back !!!

·
Registered
170 Posts
I recently ordered a set of 24" x 10 with a +13 offset does anybody know if i will be able to use a McGaughy's or Suspension Maxx 2"/4" drop kit and not rub the fenders???? It looks like jas522 stick way out and with a 2/4 would rub like crazy??? any help would be appreciated. btw this is my 1st post..be gentle. lol

·
Registered
592 Posts
Those are nice. Good choice.

·
Registered
789 Posts
007KING said:
I recently ordered a set of 24" x 10 with a +13 offset does anybody know if i will be able to use a McGaughy's or Suspension Maxx 2"/4" drop kit and not rub the fenders???? It looks like jas522 stick way out and with a 2/4 would rub like crazy??? any help would be appreciated. btw this is my 1st post..be gentle. lol
You will be fine. Be sure to change your shocks when you put in the 2/4 drop. The factory ones are garbage. Also be sure you have the camber bolts.

I see you're in central florida... be sure to check out these threads.

http://www.titantalk.com/forums/sou...-florida-sign-up-list.html?highlight=old+town

http://www.titantalk.com/forums/florida-forum/60818-old-town-titan-meet.html?highlight=old+town

TTYL

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Not something I would do to my truck but those are definitely nice looking.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
007KING said:
THEY ACTUALLY SIT DEAD EVEN WITH THE FENDERS, BUT THE ONLY THING I WANT TO DO IS BRING THE BACK EVEN WITH THE FRONT. ANYWAYS, GOOD LUCK!

·
Registered
789 Posts
JAS522 said:
THEY ACTUALLY SIT DEAD EVEN WITH THE FENDERS, BUT THE ONLY THING I WANT TO DO IS BRING THE BACK EVEN WITH THE FRONT. ANYWAYS, GOOD LUCK!
the suspensionmax.com shackles will bring it close but it will still have a slight rake. the only way to get them dead even is with the MG kit.

OOOOORRR load a few concrete bags in the back! G

1 - 15 of 15 Posts