Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so my buddy had some old 285/75/18's he was throwing out because he got some new ones but he only had 2 left so i took them off his hands just to see what they would look like if i aligned them up to my T. tell me what you guys think.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Looks nice. They'll fill out the wheel well nicely.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
do you think they'll rub?

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah i'm stock 2wd

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
how much lift do you recommend for clearance on these tires

·
Registered
432 Posts
how much lift do you recommend for clearance on these tires
Not sure since you're a 2WD. Some of the 2WD guys on here are better to answer that one. Check out some of the leveling kits on PRG Products. I remember a few members said they were able to fit with the leveling kit and pinch weld mod.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i would be surprise that i would have to do the pinch weld mod for 33's

·
Registered
14,146 Posts
ya those look like 34's. you'd prolly need a leveling kit. What are you gonna do with two tires that are a different size than the other four? Buy two new ones?

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i'm just going to buy a fresh set of 4 i was using these to see what size i really want on my T

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
youll need a leveling kit at the least. Your best bet would be get a set of 5100's, a pair of 08+ 4x4 springs, and maybe a leveling kit. You should have no problem clearing them after that.

·
Registered
14,146 Posts
i'm just going to buy a fresh set of 4 i was using these to see what size i really want on my T
Gotcha. Ya those will look good once you see what needs to be done to clear them. imo you need a leveling kit to make your truck look like a billion times better. plus those tires. it'll be beast.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
U could just throw the minilift on ur ride... 2.5in front spacer and 1in rear block

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i have a set of 2.5 spacers but i didnt put them on because i know they're too big for my year truck.
i really want to get the 08 4x4 springs

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
how much is that mini lift? how does it effect 4x4's

it's priced at $249.00 i really haven't heard anything bad about the mini lifts on the 4x4. just dont go over 2.0

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
if you go over 2' i would suggest getting coilovers and a new UCA

1 - 20 of 31 Posts