Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
There is one driving around here that looks 100xs worse then that lol.

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
he has a cousin..

·
Registered
3,739 Posts
there is a red one just like the black one here that drives around on base. im just getting done painting all mine

·
Registered
6,462 Posts
that dude need some bedliner and plasti dip asap:bangit:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Some people really know how to f up a good looking truck, to each their own I guess but sometimes I wonder. I mean they can't really think it looks good? Or can they, lol

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Look at what this guy did to his Titan... its the complete opposite direction from chrome...

Whoever would actually rattle can bedline their entire truck clearly has issues... :bangit: :lol:

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Look at what this guy did to his Titan... its the complete opposite direction from chrome...

Whoever would actually rattle can bedline their entire truck clearly has issues... :bangit: :lol:
yea that guy is crazy messed up a good truck:) jk you need to get about 300 feet of chrome trim and outline yours like in that pic lol .how is the bedliner holding up on your truck?

·
Registered
5,251 Posts
i like how you covered up the plate on the T, but left the plate visable on the jeep. That is ugly.

·
Registered
544 Posts
i would bet that the black one with the bling is of mexican design.
who else puts a rear deck spoiler on a truck?

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
There's a metallic red CC that rolls around here... By the looks of it, all chromed out with 22" spinners and a big chrome brush gaurd... there's also a black one with yellow racing stripes... *face palm*

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Off topic here, but I never got why someone blurs or marks out the license plate in pictures? Do they think someone honestly is going to find the owner information via the DMV and go kill them or something? Just don't make no sense.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
i would bet that the black one with the bling is of mexican design.
who else puts a rear deck spoiler on a truck?
I would take that bet...and we'd both walk away with millions...lol...I'm Mexican also but sumtimes my own ppl amaze me...maybe I'm too Americanized!! Lmao!!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts