Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2009 Nissan Titan PRO4-X For Sale Tacoma

The above ling is to my local Nissan dealership. There is no price listed but they want just under $41,000 for it. I am curently in the works of trying to work out some things with the bank so i can trade in my titan for it. This truck is bad A$$. What do you guys think about buying a truck with a suspension lift body lift and supercharger on it?

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
Sweet ride. If the price is right and it comes with a full warranty I would jump on it!

·
Premium Member
58,287 Posts
Superchargers and Titans don't play together very well.

·
Registered
558 Posts
$41k? I'd opt for the Ford Raptor.

·
Premium Member
58,287 Posts
Superchargers and Titans don't play together very well.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Find out who installed the supercharger and if there is any warranty with it. I haven't heard of really one good thing with Titans and superchargers.

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
I was just qouted 34500 for a loaded 2011 Pro4x. I would do that and go with your own lift, tires, rims. Given the feedback on the supercharger, I prob. wouldn't do it as you might have some issues regret it.

What is the blk box between the bumper and tow hitch?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The black box is just a fill in spacer so it doesnt look weird cause the tow hitch sits so low from the bumber cause of the body lift. Everything that was put on that truck was done at the dealership. so its all still under warrenty

Reactions: rbt

·
Registered
893 Posts
what tires does it have?.. and me personally id go for the Raptor instead

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
A body lift + supercharger. What could be worse?
Ha, yeah like said above superchargers don't get along with the T at all .... All I hear is I've replaced this this many times, that this many times .... And so on .... I wouldn't do it, the warranty is going to run out and then you will have to do it .. Or they won't cover something .. Keep looking, they are out there .... And also like said above for that money just get a raptor .... or wait for the new GMC off road deisial ...

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the feedback guys. I would love to buy a brand new on and put my own lift rims and tires on it but i just dont have the 5-6 grand to do it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I was just qouted 34500 for a loaded 2011 Pro4x. I would do that and go with your own lift, tires, rims. Given the feedback on the supercharger, I prob. wouldn't do it as you might have some issues regret it.

how did you get that price? not bad

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
A little confused as to why you're looking at an '09 when you have an '08. Personally I'd wait for the new body style. Or if you must buy a new truck now, go for a Raptor at that price.

·
Registered
433 Posts
if you were to buy a new one they could add in a couple thousand so you could get the lift and tires and it all be included in your loan.

·
Registered
7,246 Posts

Thanks for the feedback guys. I would love to buy a brand new on and put my own lift rims and tires on it but i just dont have the 5-6 grand to do it.
HUH??? :huh: $34,500 for a 2011 Pro4X and $4,000 in lift rims and tires. That's cheaper than $41,000 super charged Titan that you will have nothing but problems with like everybody else who has put a Stillen supercharger on their Titan.

·
Registered
5,251 Posts
ya you could do everything but the supercharger. Have the dealer install everything that way its included in the final sale with the lift, wheels, and tires.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts