Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Vendor
7,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, Went ahead after weeks of research and kicking it around and bought a CAI and exhaust for the Titan. Called Autoanything and told them I found a price cheaper than they were on the JBA 40-1400 cat back system. The rep wanted to know where I told him ebay. The ebay price was $255 plus $56 shipping. He looked it up and beat that price by $1. I got a JBA catback to the door for $255.:bump:

I also got the S&B CAI cheaper than there price of $231 for $208 to the door. I had to pull the trigger on this deal. Now I have to wait for the UPS man which I always hate.. The bullydog gt will have some help now.:redblob"

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
Guys, Went ahead after weeks of research and kicking it around and bought a CAI and exhaust for the Titan. Called Autoanything and told them I found a price cheaper than they were on the JBA 40-1400 cat back system. The rep wanted to know where I told him ebay. The ebay price was $255 plus $56 shipping. He looked it up and beat that price by $1. I got a JBA catback to the door for $255.:bump:

I also got the S&B CAI cheaper than there price of $231 for $208 to the door. I had to pull the trigger on this deal. Now I have to wait for the UPS man which I always hate.. The bullydog gt will have some help now.:redblob"
Awesome man!! You will love that JBA, suddenurge runs some killer times with it!! You plan on hitting the track at all???

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
Sweet!!! You got an awesome deal man! You will love the extra power your gonna get now.. Your gonna watch your gas gauge go down just as fast are your speedo is gonna go up! Have fun!

·
Vendor
7,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Awesome man!! You will love that JBA, suddenurge runs some killer times with it!! You plan on hitting the track at all???
May run up to the track later this summer but I mainly want to eat some rams and tundras on the street. I guess im living my second childhood or wait I ain't never grown up...lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts