Nissan Titan Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
14,135 Posts
I guess he's mad because he spent $1500 on CG with bad results? Maybe he has no clue how the properly detail?
WAX ON WAX OFF!

you could use any big brand product and have great results on these trucks. Nissans clear coat blows.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Just sayin... Chem guys bare bones works miracles for anything black... including the frame

·
Registered
58 Posts
I can't say i am expert at detailing but I have tried a lot of products and, for me, chem guys worked really well. The black wax and the buttery smooth wax are awesome.

I like how easily it went on and buffed out. no haze and I really like the smell. I know that is not the best way to judge a good product but I care about it. My issue is I always seem to wax when it is too hot. Even in the garage shade it is still on the hot side. I also overuse products so I have problems with haze and product not coming off. Chem guys is so smooth and viscous I do not have an issue with overwaxing

My buddy LOVES griotts but i tried their leather conditioner and it stunk up the car.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
just used this random snow foam canon from Ebay for like $14 and works like a charm. i'm sure CG just buys the same canon and puts their logo on it? The CG Maxi Suds is pretty sweet and smells great!

21 - 26 of 26 Posts