Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
69,192 Posts
Someone is gonna DIE when daddy gets home!! LOL!!!!!

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Reason number 1 to never buy a used lifted vehicle. And that thing needs some gears, it was bogging down bad every time it shifted into 2nd. Looked like fun though..... in someone else's ride.

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
HAHA damn kids! I would NEVER subject my truck to that kinda beating! Feel bad for the poor sucker who buys that truck used lol

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
holy crap i feel sorry for that truck.

·
Premium Member
31,154 Posts
That is what submarines are for!!!lol

·
Registered
9,568 Posts
at least he is willing to get in the mud in his truck. I can't tell you how many trucks I see brought down to places like River Run that are lifted, and look like they are meant to mud, but when they get out there, they get scared to actually play in the mud.

Now granted, the last time I did see a truck do it, it was a brand spankin new (dealer tags still on it) 4x4 diesel GMC, and he sank it in a mud pit like an idiot.

·
Banned
3,832 Posts
the engine bay will never be the same!

·
Registered
234 Posts
haha I actually know this guy. He's got a new truck..this took place about 10min from my house. haha

That truck is actually still running believe it or not.

·
Registered
2,673 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,591 Posts
i wondered if that was needvile texas. I drove through there saturday. looks like fun!! that truck was probably built, it had a turbo at least. maybe it was one of those mud pulling trucks.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
sure looks like fun, but that is nothing I seen some stock titans and a lifted one do something very similar and they are also still running strong ;)

YouTube - d0va titan
YouTube - titan offroad
YouTube - OffRoadJunkies.net Presents Muddin' in a Titan
NissanTube.com - Nissan Infiniti Videos - Titan OffRoadJunkies.net Presents Contra crossing in reverse
Not even close to the same, I would put my titan through that. I would never put my titan through what that chevy did. Or atleast not anytime soon.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Am I the only one who thanks this is 100% ****ing awesome?

·
Registered
234 Posts
i wondered if that was needvile texas. I drove through there saturday. looks like fun!! that truck was probably built, it had a turbo at least. maybe it was one of those mud pulling trucks.
no way! You actually drove through needville? haha

Yea that was in needville. Hometown haha. Yea Jake doesn't play around with his trucks, they are always mean. I don't know all the specs on that one, or his new one but...they were sweet.,,for gm product.

·
Registered
785 Posts
no way! You actually drove through needville? haha

Yea that was in needville. Hometown haha. Yea Jake doesn't play around with his trucks, they are always mean. I don't know all the specs on that one, or his new one but...they were sweet.,,for gm product.

That was a boost gauge on his steering column and the way the intake was ran it's probably running a turbo. Even still, running a vehicle pegged like that for that long is not good for longevity.

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
poor truck

·
Registered
234 Posts
lol to each his own?

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
That was a boost gauge on his steering column and the way the intake was ran it's probably running a turbo. Even still, running a vehicle pegged like that for that long is not good for longevity.
Yeah it was either turbo or supercharged for sure. Also did you see the temp gauge when they wer showing the dash?!?! The thing was almost pegged!! That's real good for an all aluminum engine. One thing I do have to give them credit for though is they may not be the fastest stock but most GM trucks i've ever seen run forever with little to no maintenance and being beat on.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts