Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Chevy/GMC/Toyota Factory Rims on Titan

I've researched this for days on end and there seems to be no consensus across the interwebz. Can someone definitively tell me:

- Will a stock 17" Chevy/GMC Silverado/Sierra or Toyota 6 x 5.5 wheel fit a stock Titan without spacers or other mods?

- If yes, what year(s) will fit?

Like I said, there is no consensus on this issue. I need to get some crapper wheels for the winter and obviously stock wheels for Chevy/GMCs and even Toyotas are more plentiful.

·
Registered
9,147 Posts
I don't know of anyone who knows for sure... The bolt size and pattern is the same but the offset and backspacing is still unknown as far as I know. Give it a try and let us know. :D

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
There is a guy driving around midwest city with like 99 model cadillac escalade wheels on his T... :)

·
Premium Member
4,159 Posts
There is a guy that's running 17's from a Police edition Tahoe on a newer Titan.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
They should fit the 04-07 titans. In 08 they made the brakes larger so it would be really close as far as fitting goes if not at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Found this on google...

Attachments

·
Registered
3,565 Posts
Steel or Alloy?

The steel wheels will fir on the back, but on the front you must run a 1/4" spacer to clear the caliper.

I think the alloy's will not need the spacer on the front, best is to try one on the front before you buy.

·
Registered
616 Posts
How much are you looking to spend? I've got some bedlined 17" OR wheels for sale. You could keep the black look you already have. Just throwing it out as an option, not trying to hijack. On the other hand, I know a lot of chevy guys use the titan wheels and have to bore them out a bit, so I'm pretty sure a chevy wheels should bolt right up and clear. titanss seems to have the answer your looking for though

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes, you will need to run a at least a 1/4" spacer on the front.

I have the same wheel, only painted, for my spare and i keep a 1/4" spacer under the seat.
Thanks for the answer. Did you use stock studs or replace them? Also, what lug nuts did you go with?

How much are you looking to spend? I've got some bedlined 17" OR wheels for sale. You could keep the black look you already have. Just throwing it out as an option, not trying to hijack. On the other hand, I know a lot of chevy guys use the titan wheels and have to bore them out a bit, so I'm pretty sure a chevy wheels should bolt right up and clear. titanss seems to have the answer your looking for though
How much do you want for them? I'll look up shipping now.

·
Registered
3,565 Posts
Stock studs, I am using aftermarket lugs, but the stock lugs should work they have the same taper as the chevy rims. You cannot use the chevy lugs, they have different thread pitch.

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
the google thing showed me this..

EDIT...nevermind - I cant read - you asked specifically for 17s... thought you were checking if GM wheels fit..

My bad for posting some 22's ...LOL

·
Registered
3 Posts
Chevy/GMC/Toyota Factory Rims on Titan

I've researched this for days on end and there seems to be no consensus across the interwebz. Can someone definitively tell me:

- Will a stock 17" Chevy/GMC Silverado/Sierra or Toyota 6 x 5.5 wheel fit a stock Titan without spacers or other mods?

- If yes, what year(s) will fit?

Like I said, there is no consensus on this issue. I need to get some crapper wheels for the winter and obviously stock wheels for Chevy/GMCs and even Toyotas are more plentiful.
so the question is will 17’s fit? the answer is yes BUT you have to check the hub bore before you install on the titan since 04-07.5 XE’s came with 17” steel rims. My 04 SE had 17’s from Procomp when i bought it 5 years ago.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have an 05 se 4x4 a buddy of mine had a silverado with incubus banshee 22's i traded him my stock rims for his 22's. Now im running those 22's with 305/45 r22 nitto terra grapplers
20200129_121301_HDR.jpg

·
Registered
3,565 Posts
Not on the front of a 08-15
They have bigger front rotors than the 04-07, 18’s is the smallest wheel that will clear them.

Right now on my 03 Chevy 1500, I’m running 17” Titan off road wheels with no spacers or clearance issues. I have run a couple different 20” Chevy wheels on my 04 Titan with no mods.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 18 of 18 Posts