Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can get these for a 2009 Titan? The local accessory shop says they can't get them but somebody must make these things no? I was originally going with rocker panels but decided it would look much better if I could get the door guard / protectors chrome instead (don't care if it's the complete piece or 3m tape overlays as long as the chrome matches).

Thanks
Calvin

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Ask this guy, I am pretty sure he knows:

1ugly.jpg

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Sadly.... That's about the only chrome bauble that he HASN'T got on that thing! :lol:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The door molding (last one)

Thanks Blackbeauty. Now I have to find out who makes it and if my local "installer" can get it in for me.

Cheers
Calvin

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Watch eBay... I've seen several different sellers with that. There are also two types, from what I've seen on there....

BTW, it's just peel and stick... So you can really just do it yourself... No need to pay someone else to get it and do it...

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just wanted to say I finally got around to ordering these. Ordered them off of CarID on E-bay for $113.20 US delivered (to Edmonton, Alberta Canada). Not bad I guess (they said $88 US including delivery to anywhere in the US if your curious). I should have them in 4 to 6 business days and they are supposed to ship out tomorrow so I'm hoping to have them installed along with my new box cover in the couple of weeks (I'll try and get a pic or two up)

Thanks again BB
Cheers
Calvin

1 - 8 of 8 Posts