Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lookin to trade my chrome mirror caps, door handles, and grill piece..

Anyone wanting to trade for their black door handles, black mirror caps, or black grill shell shoot me a PM or call me at 602-361-8747 ask for Hunter

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
I will trade you my black mirror caps.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gonna be in phoenix soon? I don't want to roll around without mirror caps while im waiting for them in the mail...

·
Registered
173 Posts
I'd love to trade with ya, but i'm going for the "black-out" look too...hehe :cheers: . Keep us posted on how it turns-out.

Dave

·
Registered
189 Posts
I'd trade with you but i'm in Las Vegas. Let me know if you want to meet up half way?

Advocate07 said:
Lookin to trade my chrome mirror caps, door handles, and grill piece..

Anyone wanting to trade for their black door handles, black mirror caps, or black grill shell shoot me a PM or call me at 602-361-8747 ask for Hunter

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hayn that's so funny because I'm in vegas right now.. but I don't have my truck with me :( I come up here all the time and the next time I drive up here will deffinatly be with my truck!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Let me know when you're back in town with your truck.

Advocate07 said:
Hayn that's so funny because I'm in vegas right now.. but I don't have my truck with me :( I come up here all the time and the next time I drive up here will deffinatly be with my truck!

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Haha I will for sure.. I just got home tonight and had to work =( Next time i'm up ill make a post, I know theres a lot of vegas guys here

1 - 8 of 8 Posts