Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yesterday at the VA hospital in Birmingham someone nailed my front bumper on the right side. it popped back out after some effort but damage is still sorta visible. i have been looking at chrome bumpers on eBay but the ones pictured have an odd shaped hole on each side where the foglights would go. i have an 04 XE with round holes. one of the pictures shows the bumper on the ground in front of a Titan (with round holes). any thoughts appreciated.

·
Super Moderator
160,997 Posts
Got a link? I'm sure with the pics, someone would be able to tell if it's a match.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
website won't let me post the URL due to not 15 posts having been made. on eBay under Nissan Titan Chrome Bumpers they all have a different look that the painted ones. check 320159612512

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
maybe i've misunderstood the bumper. at second look i think that the chrome bumper uses the outer portions of the painted bumper hense the different shaped holes. only the center section is exposed.

·
Premium Member
75,175 Posts
you are correct huff... i have some nice dings in my front bumper as well.. the chrome center section is exposed but it has extensions on either end that go behind the plastic pieces.. not sure what the difference in hole geometry is about.. are you sure it's an OEM piece you are looking at or a generic knock off? I'm still waiting to replace my bumper, no scratch for it, but hopefully in the next few weeks will pull it off and add my leveling kit and see what can be done about the dents.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
some of are OEM takeoffs. i want a one piece chrome that goes from one side to the other. i never liked the chrome center grille surround and middle section bumper, looks like a V coming atcha, so glad i have an XE all body colored but would like a complete chrome front bumper. looks like i'm SOL.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts