Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
I want the black covers like that. I want to take off my chrome covers.

·
Banned
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
they are still for sale.

yes i have paypal. add $5 for paypal.

PM me if you want them and ill give you my paypal address.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Anyone want to trade their Crome tow mirror covers for my black tow mirror covers?

·
Registered
239 Posts
squaretie said:
Still have them?
I do still have the black tow mirror covers on my truck and still want crome covers instead. The only thing is that my fiance hit the right side mirror cover going through a Bank drive-thru. There is a small scratch and some left over white residue on the mirror cover now.

Sorry man.....cause Im sorry too. I really wanted to trade for the crome covers with someone.

I had to :boxing: my fiance after she did that. Now she can only drive the truck if I'm in the truck too...LOL

·
Registered
239 Posts
Emrock said:
im interested
You're still interested even though this?

I do still have the black tow mirror covers on my truck and still want crome covers instead. The only thing is that my fiance hit the right side mirror cover going through a Bank drive-thru. There is a small scratch and some left over white residue on the mirror cover now.

Sorry man.....cause Im sorry too. I really wanted to trade for the crome covers with someone.

I had to my fiance after she did that. Now she can only drive the truck if I'm in the truck too...LOL

·
Registered
33 Posts
BIZZLETITAN said:
You're still interested even though this?

I had to my fiance after she did that. Now she can only drive the truck if I'm in the truck too...LOL
How bad is it ? have any pics if its not to bad yeah im interested im trying to get ride of all the chrome on my truck

1 - 20 of 33 Posts