Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone here in AZ have the UpRev Cipher software? I am interested in advancing my timing but don't want to spend $100 at a dealership for 5 minutes of their time :)

-Max

·
Registered
334 Posts
Call peoria Nissan and ask for Brooke in Service.

·
Registered
189 Posts
tre5 said:
Call peoria Nissan and ask for Brooke in Service.
Hey tre5, how much do they charge at Peoria Nissan?

·
Registered
334 Posts
That is why I said to talk to Brooke, she may be able to do better. $98 is what they normally charge. Yes, I know her last name.

·
Registered
334 Posts
she drives a titan, you can call peoria nissan and ask for her. She can tell you her last name if she wants.

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
tre5 said:
she drives a titan, you can call peoria nissan and ask for her. She can tell you her last name if she wants.
ha ha i know her... she used to work as a service writer for the company i work for.. i didnt know she works for nissan now

·
Registered
10,960 Posts
Don't go to Midway!!! I took the directions there to show the service writer (Tim) and he said that it would be $150 to reflach the ECU. Looks like im going to Peoria next week.

·
Registered
334 Posts
titan814 said:
ha ha i know her... she used to work as a service writer for the company i work for.. i didnt know she works for nissan now
Apache????

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
yup, i didnt know she went to work for a NISSAN dealer... we also worked at western honda WAY back in the day!

·
Registered
334 Posts
yep, she used to live with me. You ever been to my old house? a bunch of guys have been over from apache. tell nate and aj whats up.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts