Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone in the phoenix area had the cipher program. Would like to get the 2* advance done and every dealer I have been to here can barely change the oil correctly so don't plan on asking them to do anything important. Thanks,

·
Registered
173 Posts
Try Avondale Nissan. Ask for Tony Valencia in the service dept. He's one of the service writers. He did the timing mod on mine about 3 weeks ago. $90 was more than I expected to pay, but like you, I couldn't find anyone else in town that either knew what it was, and the one's that did know what it is weren't even willing to talk about it. I think some of them are afraid to do it, for whatever reason. I got the feeling that it's taboo, or something. Good luck, let me know how it goes. Oh, BTW...Take the instructions with you just in case. You should be able to find them in here, somewhere. If not, PM me and I can get them to you.

Dave

·
Registered
399 Posts
Get a hold of KUSTOMZMAN1. He works for Earnhardt Nissan in Mesa and can get it done for you. Also, Cobat is in Tucson and is in a Cipher users group. I'm sure he's be willing to help you out when it's his turn again. I was lucky enough to catch up with him when he came up to Phoenix once.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts