Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been a Meguire's user for many years but have recently been looking at a handful of Adam's products. Is there really that much difference and are they really worth the money? Looking for some insight... Any other brands worth looking at?

·
Registered
919 Posts
It's probably not the best out there, but it really makes my truck shine is turtle wax ice. It's a spray on or at least the stuff I had was. Can be used on plastic and glass, so the mess I always had to clean up after waxing was gone. Water beaded up well with it and it was easy to apply and rub out.

·
Premium Member
20,942 Posts
I got started with Adam's Polishes a few years back when I needed new pads for my polisher (Porter Cable 6"). The pads they sold were far better than the ones I had been using and they have since improved on even that. I slowly started adding other products as my stock from other sources ran out.

The liquid paint sealant is absolutely amazing. It is so easy to put on and even easier to buff off.
The all purpose cleaner is just that. I use it on a lot of things around the garage.
Any micro fiber cloth they sell is high quality. My truck goes through the car was about every 10 days and gets dried with one of their micro fiber towels.
I recently bought the foam gun and shampoo. It produces a huge amount of suds.

I'm not impressed with the in-and-out spray. The glass cleaner is good but Stoner's Invisible Glass is less expensive and works just as well.

If you get on their email list they frequently send out discount codes. I rarely buy anything without a discount code. The forum discount code used to be "Folger".

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
I have been using for years, both Collinite and Transmate products.

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
I have used Collinite wax before as well on my truck and the plane I fly, extremely long lasting!
Indeed. I use the detergent free paste wax #476.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts