211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need this stuff out of my garage!

Stock Shackles - $20
Stock Muffler - $40
Front Bumper (a little bent) - $15
OEM Fender liner - $10
Spare Tire and off road rim - $50

Been trying to get rid of this stuff, I haven't owned my Titan in a while now, so it's time to move on. I live in Petaluma (CA) I don't get on here much, so feel free to call or text me. 707.364.5315

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
Members be very careful with this guy. We were supposed to trade suspension tires and wheels and a week before it was supposed to happen he decided he just didn't want to anymore... that's after I had scheduled the time off work and everything because he was "sooo stoked" about doing it.

Buy at your own risk.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I didn't trade with you because I ruined the suspension offroading a trail. Me, thinking I had a pretty solid truck, took it on a rough terrain with a few buddies that ended up in a bent suspension. Did you still want some bent spindles, ruined tires, and a squaky lift? The spindles bent, resulting in the tires to sit like this... /----\ ...cupped inwards, so I ran through the Procomps in about 8K miles. If anything, I was doing you a favor, and I told you that.

If someone local want's it, $60 takes everything. I'm not a con artist, or an Nigerian king on craigs list. I just need the room for bmw parts.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Someone make me an offer. Cash, Grass, Or ... Beer? Just need this stuff gone. The bumper would be a perfect donor for something like this...

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
you didnt tell me you messed anything up from the lift.

You said that you were having transmission problems and that you have to take it into the dealership completely stock or they wont warrenty the claim and thats why you didnt want to trade.

Choose your lies a little more wisely man, you seem pretty shady to me.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Members be very careful with this guy. We were supposed to trade suspension tires and wheels and a week before it was supposed to happen he decided he just didn't want to anymore... that's after I had scheduled the time off work and everything because he was "sooo stoked" about doing it.

Buy at your own risk.
Maybe he just changed his mind?? Unless you gave him money and never saw it again I see no problems doing business with him. Currently trying to get those shackles.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You're a joke man! Can you stop sh*tting on my thread? Exactly what 04blacktitan said, there was no cash or parts that I "swindled" you out of. My circumstances changed, and that's not a lie lol. I had an extended warranty and they refused to cover my rear end (I bought a 2k TT and mag htech diff) and drive shaft carrier bearing (quoted me at $850 for a $50 prg part) refused to even look at y tranny because of the lift, blah blah blah, Nissan f*cked me sideways, up and down. My circumstances changed, you're right, I was going to take my twisted lift off and try to get then to cover my slipping tranny, but instead of wasting my time and efforts, I SOLD IT. Sorry I couldn't keep my lemon of a truck to accommodate your wants and needs. Instead of being in my thread slandering my name, get a life bro. There's multiple threads about my Titan and dealership problems, I wanted NOTHING to do with nissan, so get off my nuts about it. That was over a year ago.

As I said before, I'm not shady. Feel free to come to my house! We can talk trucks, talk bimmers, have a beer, whatever. Feel free to call me, text me, facebook me, LOL it doesnt matter. I have nothing to hide, if you're that concerned about me robbing you of $40, how about cash on delivery? I just need the room in my garage, that's it. I haven't owned a Titan in year, I have no use for these parts. It's clearly not even about the money, thats why I offered other alternatives to cash.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You're a joke man! Can you stop sh*tting on my thread? Exactly what 04blacktitan said, there was no cash or parts that I "swindled" you out of. My circumstances changed, and that's not a lie lol. I had an extended warranty and they refused to cover my rear end (I bought a 2k TT and mag htech diff) and drive shaft carrier bearing (quoted me at $850 for a $50 prg part) refused to even look at y tranny because of the lift, blah blah blah, Nissan f*cked me sideways, up and down. My circumstances changed, you're right, I was going to take my twisted lift off and try to get then to cover my slipping tranny, but instead of wasting my time and efforts, I SOLD IT. Sorry I couldn't keep my lemon of a truck to accommodate your wants and needs. Instead of being in my thread slandering my name, get a life bro. There's multiple threads about my Titan and dealership problems, I wanted NOTHING to do with nissan, so get off my nuts about it. That was over a year ago.

As I said before, I'm not shady. Feel free to come to my house! We can talk trucks, talk bimmers, have a beer, whatever. Feel free to call me, text me, facebook me, LOL it doesnt matter. I have nothing to hide, if you're that concerned about me robbing you of $40, how about cash on delivery? I just need the room in my garage, that's it. I haven't owned a Titan in year, I have no use for these parts. It's clearly not even about the money, thats why I offered other alternatives to cash.

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
just wanted to let you know, if they are the 04-07 shackles, they are prone to failure. Not trying to "**** on your thread" but i dont think it would be wise for anyone to purchase them because of the failure problem.

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
why not give them for free:bangit:

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
why not give them for free:bangit:
I basically am? A 12 pack is what, $10-$12? :bangit:

If someone local wants to pick them up, I wouldn't have a problem giving them away. However, if I have to ship anything, I don't think minimal compensation is an unreasonable request for my effort and time. There has been little interest overall, and zero "local" interest, so my brother gave me a dead line. Next Wednesday is trash day...

The fact of the matter is, is I'm not going to beg to sell these items, they aren't THAT valuable, so it's not worth the effort. If someone wants them, make me an offer, I'd rather see them get put to good use. Otherwise ----> Trash.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Those look like 2008+ shackles, are they?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts