Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I think its time to clean out my garage. Decided to take my for sale threads and combine them in 1 post. Heres what i got for sale: ( all items shipping from 92003) :cheers:

1) Bed Extender
Used bed extender. Has some scratches from use.

$80 plus shipping since i heard it can be broken up into smaller sections. SOLD!!!!

2) Box of unused Utilitrac Cleats.
New in box but will ship in another box since the original one is dried up and dusty. Includes 4 cleats, 4 stops and wrench

$100 SHIPPED SOLD!!!!

3) Set of 4 SE 5 Spoke Wheels 18"
Could be good for someone wanting to powdercoat a set without messing up their own stockers.
I got this set to powdercoat them but i decided to buy new wheels instead. They have some scratches (some on face and some on the rim edge) and one wheel has some chips in the paint on the spoke. The pictures show the scratches. Wheels only as tires will be removed upon sale because they are shot. Also willing to split up to sell as single spares if 4 people are willing to buy just one or two, wheels only

$150 plus shipping

4) 1 Continental Stock 18 "tire
1 tire good for a spare. Has some "camber wear" on one side. The pictures show this.

$60 OBO prefer local around San Diego County as i dont know how to ship a tire. Willing to ship at buyers expense.

5) 4 6 Spoke LE Wheels
Also have a set of LE 18" 6 spoke wheels. These were my stockers. Good conditions no curbrash/ chips. Wheels only

$ 250 plus shipping

Also willing to accept trades depending on the item being traded for.
Looking for a leveling or mini lift kit or performance goodies such as an Intake system or other accessories. Make an offer.

Prices are obo, shoot me a reasonable price and i might consider it.

Post if you have any questions. Thank you for looking :clap:

*EDIT* Shipping for the wheels runs about $32 each one so ill say ill go $120 (*EDITED FOR MY BONEHEAD MATH, 4x30 doesnt equal 100!!) as shipping costs for a set of 4 anywhere in the contiguous states unless you have some cheaper way of doing so.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Re: Cleaning out the garage, stuff for sale or trade: Wheels,Cleats,Extender

I would be interested in the 18" LE stockers. can you tell me what shipping to 37027 and are you willing to deal on the wheels?

·
Registered
19 Posts

Just sent you a PM.

Let me know.

·
Registered
19 Posts

If anyone in the Dallas Area wants to purchase the set of rims from him let me know.

I will be traveling to San Diego in a couple of weeks and can bring the stuff back. Donations for the bring the stuff back is optional. :) :cool:

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Cleats and extender hand delivered today to the fellow titantalk member, thanks Chuck. Wheels still for sale. Someone has to want these, it costs me 30 dollars just to unmount the tires!

·
Banned
27,783 Posts

Do you still have the tire?

·
Registered
2,509 Posts

You wanna trade your 18" 5 spokes for my 17" Off-Road wheels?

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)

bummmmmpp

SE's are now dismounted from the tires. The tire is probably local pickup only since ive been getting quotes ranging from 45-85 dollars which kills. Waiting for someone to show interest before i dismount the LE's since i dont have that much spare money...

Also as stated before i take Paypal now! Free gift with purchase for 2004-07 titans!

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
anyone even interested? $10 more dollars off the SE's and the tire, not much but still something... So SE's $140, tire=$50 obo
plus i got better pictures of the nicks for those interested (taken with a digi cam and not my cell phone)

·
Registered
14 Posts
spoonman said:
anyone even interested? $10 more dollars off the SE's and the tire, not much but still something... So SE's $140, tire=$50 obo
plus i got better pictures of the nicks for those interested (taken with a digi cam and not my cell phone)

Ill take those SE's I live in Rialto ca and will pick them up from you. Im heading out of town today but will be back and down in San Diego tuesday next week. Consider them sold if they arn't already.

~Brian

1 - 11 of 11 Posts