Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have various titan parts that have been sitting around that Im looking to get rid of.
I have:
-stock 2008 shackles
-stock oem skidplate
-tow hitch reciever
-rear mudflaps

Give me an offer.

I should be installing my 64" deavers in the next few months so I will have then stock 08 leafs, stock shocks, 1.5" drop shackle and possible 2008 rear end.

·
Registered
358 Posts
I might take that rear end off of you depending on how long it will be till its available.

·
Registered
356 Posts
ill give you 30.00 for the shackles-i want to replace my crappy 2006 shackles before i get the leafspring thru bed mod..im in anaheim, you ever come up his way? or halfway at least?

·
Premium Member
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ill give you 30.00 for the shackles-i want to replace my crappy 2006 shackles before i get the leafspring thru bed mod..im in anaheim, you ever come up his way? or halfway at least?
No i dont usually go up that way. I can do 50 shipped

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
how much for that hitch?

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
The drop shackles you have are likely made by Springtech.

Wish people were selling their shackles a month ago! i woulda been able to snag a set.

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Okay I will be down in sd in a couple weeks.

·
Registered
7,246 Posts
I was expecting better stuff from you Nick. LOL Got any 16" bypasses laying around? Or bedsides? I'll give you $500 for the Giant pack. :teethmast

·
Premium Member
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I was expecting better stuff from you Nick. LOL Got any 16" bypasses laying around? Or bedsides? I'll give you $500 for the Giant pack. :teethmast
Well actually I have some good stuff laying around 2.5 8" foxs, 600x16" springs, deaver g50 pack, ranger long travel spindle with vertical uniballs up top, and a few other things for my ranger project but dont know if I want it or not. As far as glass I have alot at the shop right now, ranger clip, ranger bedsides, chevy front fenders and chevey rear bedsides and possibly some titan bedsides really soon. lol

Im in need of some 16" bypasses as well. I was considering selling my gaint pack awhile ago and thinking about linking my rear since my brother keeps telling me he is gonna do to his chevy and I dont want to be out done. :) I decided that i am gonna just do the gaint pack and maybe later I will link it but I dont have the time right now.

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
hey I am for sure going to get that hitch but if you have coilovers too then......HOW MUCH???

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
thx again Nick for hookin my shiet up this past weekend! i'll swing by saturday so you can check out the new boots.

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
can you post up a pic of the hitch?

·
Premium Member
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hey I am for sure going to get that hitch but if you have coilovers too then......HOW MUCH???
I think I want to keep them for my ranger project. They wouldnt fit on a titan application unless you when with shock hoops. They are 8" coilovers

Heres a pic of the hitch

Attachments

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
I think I want to keep them for my ranger project. They wouldnt fit on a titan application unless you when with shock hoops. They are 8" coilovers

Heres a pic of the hitch
oh for sure then man. do I get that FMF plug? haha

·
Registered
7,246 Posts
Well actually I have some good stuff laying around 2.5 8" foxs, 600x16" springs, deaver g50 pack, ranger long travel spindle with vertical uniballs up top, and a few other things for my ranger project but dont know if I want it or not. As far as glass I have alot at the shop right now, ranger clip, ranger bedsides, chevy front fenders and chevey rear bedsides and possibly some titan bedsides really soon. lol

Im in need of some 16" bypasses as well. I was considering selling my gaint pack awhile ago and thinking about linking my rear since my brother keeps telling me he is gonna do to his chevy and I dont want to be out done. :) I decided that i am gonna just do the gaint pack and maybe later I will link it but I dont have the time right now.
You should definitely link it! LOL

I have a buddy that might be interested in the 8" Fox's. How much?

1 - 20 of 60 Posts