Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up my first Titan a few months ago (2006). I seen the cleat tie downs mentioned quite often. My truck didn't have them when I bought it and I was curious as to how this works and what it actually does. I'm assuming it's some sort of adjustable tie down system. If I were to pick a set up, what all do I need as far as parts go?

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
162,666 Posts
If you pick up a set and it's complete, it should be a box with 4 cleats, two track "stops" and a wrench. Very handy, IMHO. They usually go for about $50 around here.

Yes, they're just tie downs that can be put into any of the utilitracks and tightened down to give you anchors for that other very handy gadget called a ratchet strap. :)

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks!

I'm guesisng I'll also need the utilitracks as well. I can see where they would go because because there are two rows wider than the others.

·
Super Moderator
162,666 Posts
There are two tracks on the floor of the bed, and then there are tracks front, left and right up at the top of the bedsides.

Reactions: Corbin

·
Registered
14,164 Posts
Utilitrack ftw! its the best ever. other people try to copy nissan, like toyota, but theres suck and are undersized compared to ours.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts