Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I have a 07 se cc with 1800 miles and have an annoying clicking noise from both my engine on start up as well as a clicking noise from my wheels. I have the Chrome package and after doing research on this wonderful website think I have those stupid fake a** plastic chrome wheels. Cant figure out my engine clicking but like I said only at start up and it goes away. TitanBlue and I recently met and I have the 2* timing done but that shouldnt matter. Please help guys I love this truck other than that but the clicking is driving me nuts!:crying:

·
Registered
22 Posts
I complained about the same engine noise on startup and the dealer told me it was the fuel injectors. Said when it warms up it goes away, which it does. So I figured he must be right as I have not had any problems with it, and it does go away when the truck warms up.

I just started hearing a rattling/clicking noise in the left front wheel area. Don't know might have been there the entire time as I usually drive with the stereo blasting. It is very faint and I could not find anything rubbing. I figured I wait it out and see if it gets worse. Maybe a wheel bearing or my brakes, but the engine is normal as those fuel injectors tick load. Almost sound like a valve knocking but it has been like that since I bought it new.

Hope this helps.

TC

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
There's been many many post of injector noise, sounding like valve tap of course.

Fake plastic chrome wheels??? OEM?

·
Registered
29 Posts
the clicking on start up is normly due to the oil fillter being mounted upside down and all of the oil draing out of it. but the titans filter is not like that. but ether way, dont run fram filters. only use the stock nissan filters or a napa. they have a check valve in them to keep the oil from draining out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.