Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

I Have a 07 titan that was originally purchased in the United states. Me being in canada, our measurments here are in KM instead of Miles.

I would like to swap out my cluster to a canadian one.

I need to know if this will be plug and play, or will i need to cut wires. I need the wiring diagrams for the Harnesses to the Cluster to compare if they r the same on the canadian and american version.

Your help is very very appreciated

thank you

·
Registered
123 Posts
SilverTurtle said:
Hello

I Have a 07 titan that was originally purchased in the United states. Me being in canada, our measurments here are in KM instead of Miles.

I would like to swap out my cluster to a canadian one.

I need to know if this will be plug and play, or will i need to cut wires. I need the wiring diagrams for the Harnesses to the Cluster to compare if they r the same on the canadian and american version.

Your help is very very appreciated

thank you
Check out Nissanhelp.com under ownership and look for service manuals. I found and downloaded the manuals for my 07 Titan there. You will need to register, all free, for the manuals, and you can only down load one a day unless you pay for the registration.

Having bought my 07 here in BC I don't have the same issue. However there is a thread that talk about building your own custom cluster, and on that site there are details on swapping out the gauges that you might find helpful.

speedhut.com/15orders_el_deta...ber=103&bhcp=1

Original thread by TE here.
titantalk.com/forums/tita...-interest.html

Rick

1 - 2 of 2 Posts