Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A CNN reporter tried to be Progressive at a Conservative rally, WTF did she expect anyway, lol.

FOX is killing CNN in the poles and they have to be hating that as well, The liars, both Republican and Democrat can stop it now, many of us have had quite enough.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2baxw_YScxc

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wow that woman was a B!tch to the dude with the kid
It's people like that all over America that are going to be at odds if the whole of America doesn't wake up. Basically it's time to pick a side, liberty and justice for all or the same lying, cheating, stealing crap we have been enduring since I can recall and that women has no clue like so many don't.

She believed that because Illinois had gotten a 50 billion dollar bailout and that poor bastard got a 400.00 check that everything should be just fine but eventually the check will come due and who does she think is going to pay for it when it does, the rich, the poor, the middle class?

·
Premium Member
57,789 Posts
I read yesterday that Obama has committed the US to more debt in his first 80 days than all the other Presidents combined. This is a F'n disaster.

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
That and she kept trying to talk while they were answering her last question :ftard:
She was trying to rile people who were already amped and looking to catch them in a moment of incoherence but didn't get what she wanted. She didn't need to be rude and was a poor reporter.

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
She was trying to rile people who were already amped and looking to catch them in a moment of incoherence but didn't get what she wanted. She didn't need to be rude and was a poor reporter.
Amen. She was way rude to the dude with the kid. Completely uncalled for

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ratings and dumb people being interviewed...

She's egging the crowd on and they can't articulate their points.
That's the great thing about America, you don't have to be articulate or even understand what's going on, you just have to be fed up, own guns and be prepared to use them if they don't stop lying and cheating us out of all our money. These were sweet people too, they didn't blow off one single guys head over a breakfast beverage.

Ain't it great to live in a Republic, there are elections and then there is revolt if elections don't work. You have to love the system the founding fathers gave us and if Thomas Jefferson was here right now, I would give him a huge non gay kiss, tongue, no tongue, his choice, lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWwIKIZXuSg

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I hate FOX news too
They decided to capitalize on a bunch of pissed off Americans and it sounds a lot like an election to me only they aren't trying to steal our money afterward.

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
The TEA Parties are a great idea to make people aware but what about April 16th and beyond?

If the people who attended committed to seeing their efforts go through, then real change can occur.

If not, then it's like the Million Man March. What was the outcome of that?

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The TEA Parties are a great idea to make people aware but what about April 16th and beyond?

If the people who attended committed to seeing their efforts go through, then real change can occur.

If not, then it's like the Million Man March. What was the outcome of that?
Pissed off citizens do not just go away when the government is stealing their money. Remember, many Americans vote with their wallets and when you take the whole wallet, what do you think will happen?

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
I thought today was a joke with the whole "tea party" thing.. What the people fail to understand is without tax you don't have programs that support many projects in our very own community.

Kinda like the tree huggers who fight to have a forest kept from being chopped..yet nearly all of them live in a home or apartment which most materials is wood.

Point: People like to complain to just complain. It's annoying and unfortantly you can't please everyone.

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I thought today was a joke with the whole "tea party" thing.. What the people fail to understand is without tax you don't have programs that support many projects in our very own community.

Kinda like the tree huggers who fight to have a forest kept from being chopped..yet nearly all of them live in a home or apartment which most materials is wood.

Point: People like to complain to just complain. It's annoying and unfortantly you can't please everyone.
You are obviously missing the point and although it's a joke to you, it's not some whim drummed up so people have a venue to voice irrational complaints for the sake of complaining. Those people weren't advocating no tax and many of them at some rallies were advocating fair tax.

If you intend to work for the Chinese the rest of your life or whoever else the idiotic government decides to borrow money from so you can fund a road or park, that's your choice but please don't try to drag the rest of us down that path with you.

·
Registered
4,386 Posts

Like Papa said, you are missing the point. This is more in relation to all of the taxpayer funded bailouts. This tea party isn’t for Republicans or against Democrats, its against the government.

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Like Papa said, you are missing the point. This is more in relation to all of the taxpayer funded bailouts. This tea party isn’t for Republicans or against Democrats, its against the government.
I don't understand how any rational working stiff can possibly imagine that spending this much money we don't have will end up being good for our future.

I can understand why the poor like it, I can even understand why the greedy politicians like it but for Pete sake, how any middle class citizen can think this is good or imagine that this won't destroy their future economic welfare is beyond me.

·
Registered
4,386 Posts
Our income tax is a scam, a carefully crafted ploy to use our tax dollars to buy votes from other senators and line their own pockets with money from special interest. Whatever gets people paying attention to what their government is doing, gets a thumbs up in my book

You cannot solve the debt crisis by creating more debt. Obama has appointed some of the same people to his cabinet who were responsible for the debt crisis and if that doesn't raise any red flags, someone is grossly uninformed.

The bailouts and so-called stimulus packages will create debt so burdensome that it cannot be paid back by the current generation. Creating such debt is truly taxation without representation for future generations. These bailouts are the biggest heist in history and this corruption will cause hyperinflation, destruction of the middle class and will concentrate ALL the county's wealth in the hands of the financiers.

Here is a good article...

http://www.apfn.org/APFN/woes.htm

1 - 20 of 53 Posts