Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On Monday I had the fortunate/unfortunate task of replacing my 2010 Galaxy Black PRO4X CC with a 2017 Gun Metallic PRO4X. For the better part of a year I had been talking with Vladmir, a salesman there at Coggin Nissan at the Avenues, any time I was there for scheduled maintenance on my wife's '15 Murano. Once the decision was made that I needed a new truck, I talked with Vladmir and he got to work locating the exact truck I wanted. When he realized it was going to take a little longer than he anticipated, he tossed me the keys to a '17 Titan SL and said I will call you when its here. After 2 days Vladmir call to let me know it was here and that everything was ready for me. I couldn't have asked for an easier experience. Vladmir did a bang-up job. 5th purchase from Coggin Nissan and its sister, Atlantic Infiniti. There will definitely be a 6th when the wife's Murano lease is up in 9 months. Tell Vladmir that I(James McGovern) sent you. Maybe we will both get something out of it. :wink:

Vladmir Voloshin
904-880-3000

1 - 1 of 1 Posts