Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently installed a 2" Spacer on my 07 KC 4x4 with the Off Road Package along with Rough Country Sway Bar End Links and replaced the bump stops. Everything seemed to be good but I was washing my truck yesterday and noticed that my a-arms have been making contact with my coil buckets. I ground down where they had been making contact and drove around my neighborhood (which has speed humps) and they are still making contact. Should I keep grinding or is this common? I don't really want to go to a smaller spacer because even with the 2" spacer I am still .5" higher in the rear.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
I recently installed a 2" Spacer on my 07 KC 4x4 with the Off Road Package along with Rough Country Sway Bar End Links and replaced the bump stops. Everything seemed to be good but I was washing my truck yesterday and noticed that my a-arms have been making contact with my coil buckets. I ground down where they had been making contact and drove around my neighborhood (which has speed humps) and they are still making contact. Should I keep grinding or is this common? I don't really want to go to a smaller spacer because even with the 2" spacer I am still .5" higher in the rear.
I think its more common in anything after an 06 in 07 they started put the coilbucket closer to the a arms. Just grind them down a little more as long as they arent hitting too hard.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts