Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a 2011 Titan with a 6" Rough Country lift. Previous owner opted for the Pro Comp coilovers for front vs the spacers for factory struts. The coilovers are leaking severely, Pro Comp will send me a new set for the cost of rebuilding the ones I have total cost is $701. Rough Country has a new option for lifted titan's which is LIFTED N3 STRUTS for $239 if I go this route I will have to purchase factory struts and coil springs at a cost of around $150. So Rough Country option would be around $400 for new coil spring and lifted struts vs new Pro Comp coilovers for $700. Are the coilovers worth the additional expense? Truck only sees dirt during deer season mostly just riding around edge of field to get to and from deer stand. Not sure how long the Pro Comp coilovers have been on the truck but the truck only has 57000 miles on it so I'm not sure of the quality of the Pro Comp coilovers.

Attachments

·
Registered
14,132 Posts
Coilovers will ride better in every way. They do require more maintenance and periodic rebuilds though. The RC will be set it and forget it, stock handling.

·
Registered
14,132 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Out of curiosity what way did you end up going? I have the pro comp coilovers currently and it’s time to replace them. Trying to decide myself to spend around $1k on two new ones or around $450 on the RC lift struts and stock coil springs.

·
Registered
6,030 Posts
Coilovers are the way to go if you can afford them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts