Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New member here. 2006 LE big tow with 6" procomp stage 2. 20"x9" ultra magnus wrapped with 35" toyo a/t's. Dirt king uca 's. My coilovers are done. I live in Canada, so with exchange rates, brokerage and duties, its almost double price for all advertised pricing in the usa. I want to go with either Radflo or saw's. Not going to settle with anything else.....PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
You seem to have your mind made up. What do you need help with?

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
Order through TAP, link is in my signature.

·
Registered
145 Posts
just installed Radflos from TAP on my truck with 6" procomp yesterday and what a difference.. soo smooth now. id get the radflos and def order through TAP.

Reactions: adzworth

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Id get sway-aways. Haha I like mine. Cant tell when I hit curbs anymore. Purposely not accidentally. Its fun and scares people in the T when they think its gonna be a big impact then theres nothing

Reactions: adzworth

·
Premium Member
2,310 Posts
I would stay away from the internal res radflo, that's what I got for my truck. Put 1000 km on them an the clunk just kept getting worse. I paid for sway away an got sent radflo.
Go with the sway aways.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone! Spoke with Mike at TAP. Ended up going with the ICONS. I didnt know that they were also an option for bracket lifts. TAP helped me huge and answered all my questions. Now the wait begins...im sure it will be well worth it! Thanks again.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts