Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How long does it usally take for the ECU to learn the Brute force intake? i just instaled it and a JBA exhaust last friday. Also when i removed my window washer fluid resavoir i think i broke something because now it wont spray. do you think the waranty will cover the fix. thanks

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Check your window washer out. You may have pulled the hose off....or unplugged it.

The truck typically takes about 300 miles to learn new mods.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dawgs77 said:
Check your window washer out. You may have pulled the hose off....or unplugged it.

The truck typically takes about 300 miles to learn new mods.
Thanks dogs I think I have abot 250 miles since the mods.drove to the coast towing utility trailer with dirt bike in it on saterday then drove to the mountains on sunday. does everytime I turn it off and on and drive it help it learn? I did pull out the pump part at the bottom of the resovoir of the window washer but put it back in, I checked the hose on the resevoir, thats why I cant figure it out.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
My truck always seems to run better after I pull my trailer...I think it tunes it for more Torque!!!!

Not sure what's up with your washer....pull it out and have someone activate it inside the truck...see if you can hear it run.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dawgs77 said:
My truck always seems to run better after I pull my trailer...I think it tunes it for more Torque!!!!

Not sure what's up with your washer....pull it out and have someone activate it inside the truck...see if you can hear it run.
My ecu has learnd the mods . My truck loves the new intake and exhaust it sounds awsome. My wife complaind about me doing this to my truck, you know " you dont need this" but i caught her flooring it when she left the house. :jester:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cdc3443 said:
My ecu has learnd the mods . My truck loves the new intake and exhaust it sounds awsome. My wife complaind about me doing this to my truck, you know " you dont need this" but i caught her flooring it when she left the house. :jester:
i finally figured out the window washer prob. i got in there and the wires just werent seated all the way on, now it sprays fine and its full of fluid but the stupid window washer light is still on.:stab:

·
Registered
1,342 Posts

·
Registered
9,528 Posts
cdc3443 said:
How long does it usally take for the ECU to learn the Brute force intake? i just instaled it and a JBA exhaust last friday. Also when i removed my window washer fluid resavoir i think i broke something because now it wont spray. do you think the waranty will cover the fix. thanks

Ouch...wish I would have seen a post from you "preinstall" you don't need to remove the resorvoir...

:(

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
adavis99 said:
Ouch...wish I would have seen a post from you "preinstall" you don't need to remove the resorvoir...

:(
If you dont remove resorvoir how do you get to that last bolt on the stock air box?

·
Registered
6,823 Posts
cdc3443 said:
If you dont remove resorvoir how do you get to that last bolt on the stock air box?
You pull straight up firmly on the box and it will pop loose from that bolt.

·
Registered
9,528 Posts
sudden urge said:
You pull straight up firmly on the box and it will pop loose from that bolt.

What he said. I'm big a fan of brute strength. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts