Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a cold air intake for my 07 Titan. I'd prefer a dry filter system. Problem is I've checked with Fram Boost and they only go up to 06, same thing with AEM Brute Force. Anyone know if either of these in the 06 configurations will work on an 07??? Or, for that matter, does anyone know of any cold air intake for the 07? Thanks, Brian

·
Registered
85 Posts
i have a k&n series 63 w/amsoil dry filter---it was easy to install & i have had good service

·
Registered
268 Posts
val said:
i have a k&n series 63 w/amsoil dry filter---it was easy to install & i have had good service
What did that dry filter run you?

·
Registered
85 Posts
5683---amsoil EAAU6081 $64.70 w/tax & frt $76.78---this filter is cleaned with vac cleaner on the exterior

·
Registered
67 Posts
I bought the AEM after calling them directly. The person I talked to said that they probably havent had a chance to verify the CAI on a 2007 but I was told to check with the dealer to see if Nissan had made any changes to the ECU or MAF. I checked with my service manager and he said that Nissan had NOT made any chages to these items. So basically if no changes have been made to an '07 then it should work. I havent installed yet since I'm waiting (patiently) for my JBA cat back exhaust and will install both at the same time. Also since AEM uses privately owned vehicles to test alot of their products you may be able to get a AEM for free. You must live in So Cally and must be willing to leave your baby with them for 2 weeks. So if you live in Cally get on Aem's website and fill out the "free product" info page and maybe you'll be the one to officially determine if AEM CAI is good on a 2007.:)

·
Registered
268 Posts
val said:
5683---amsoil EAAU6081 $64.70 w/tax & frt $76.78---this filter is cleaned with vac cleaner on the exterior
i'll be checking that out. thanks

·
Premium Member
17,446 Posts
parks5855 said:
Thanks guys for the info......now all I have to do is decide between the brute force and the fram boost. Brian :thumbsup:
AEM Brute Force and the Fram Boost are the exact same thing. With AEM you can get a polish tube, with Fram the blackish tube look pretty nice.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Have the Brute Force on my 07 no problems and it really made a fifference in the sound of my exhaust when you hit it ( Flowmaster 50 series dual in dual out)

·
Registered
268 Posts
I have a Fram Boost on my 07' SE and have had no problems at all.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts