Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First off i wanna say although i just officially became a member i have been reading these forums for the past few years and appreciate all the help you all have unknowingly done with minor problems or quick fixes...

Now the ugly part, its been getting about 30F at nihgt here in Austin for the past month now and my truck has had trouble starting, i read on here that if you turn the key but dont start the engine for 5 sec then try starting it would help the cold start situation, well it worked up until yesterday, it was only once or twice it hadnt started but seems to lag the other times when its cold, but yesterday after work it wouldnt start so i waited a few minutes then it started, but when i was turning the key it would sound like a metal wire was being flicked like a guitar string or a "knock" i guess, it ended up starting but whenever i would press the gas i would hear that same knock noise, only when i first press the gas it knocks once and then it goes away.......

Any advice besides taking it straight to the dealer would be much appreciated as i am poor right now with a baby on the way.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts