Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 2008 pro4x CC. i live in texas and we got some cold weather for once it was like 14 i believe, i rolled down my driver side back window for my buddy and it wouldnt come back up?? after holding the switch for a while it came up enough for him to grab it and help it up once he got past half way it worked fine??? wtf its fine now and it is working good. any ideas of what this could be??

·
Premium Member
4,160 Posts
Its normal Our window motors are very very weak and the cold stiff rubber is to much for them. Don't worry about it there is nothing wrong with you truck its just Nissan using the cheapest part they possibly could, just remimber what happened for the next cold spell.

·
Registered
9,557 Posts
i have a 2008 pro4x CC. i live in texas and we got some cold weather for once it was like 14 i believe, i rolled down my driver side back window for my buddy and it wouldnt come back up?? after holding the switch for a while it came up enough for him to grab it and help it up once he got past half way it worked fine??? wtf its fine now and it is working good. any ideas of what this could be??
Are you still under warranty? That's NOT normal at all...and I live in a cold azz climate with tons of ice and snow! It can be normal for any window to be a bit slower than normal in the bitter cold but no...not like that. Even my 04 never did that. Have the dealer check it out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts