Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

New college student here. First in my family, so this all new to me. Anyone have any good advice about studying, classes, etc etc?

Don't really have anything specific, just something in general to help manage time better, relieve stress, etc...

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
make friends.....i mean lots! don't be the guy who stays locked in his dorm all year long. college is more than just getting an expensive piece of paper that says you're smart, it's about the experience.
For example, I'm a sophmore right now and literally playing beer pong while im typing this, swear to god...that reminds me, learn to multitask, lol!

·
Banned
1,504 Posts
^Like he said enjoy it but also remember to keep to your books when needed. Im a freshman in college as well. So i understand your dilema. Its nothing to worry about though. Its not like highschool you dont have to fit in. Just be yourself.

-invest in a punching bag for stress or occasionally go outside and scream at the top of your lungs
-make a lists of your tests and due dates and keep it somewhere were you can see it everyday
-Get lots of a$$
-be productive, get into certain clubs that will make your papers looks good for job interviews

Basically be smart and plan accordingly.

·
Registered
169 Posts
First off.. DON'T listen to your guy friends!! LOL

Get a calendar, write all your exams.

Read, read, READ! Read your assignments before having fun and always plan accordingly.
Make time to party! Or you'll lose your head. :D

·
Registered
3,655 Posts

Read, read, READ! Read your assignments before having fun and always plan accordingly.
don't listen to women, bros b4 hos!!!!!

yes, a planner will save ur azz.

·
Premium Member
74,853 Posts
As far as tips, academically: Make it to all your classes and study hard. This means turning down invitations to party every night, all night. If there is a study session for a class that has been known to be difficult, go to it. Any time you can use the classroom to study, as for a lab, use it. If you don't put the time into it, you will not achieve.

Now that I've gotten the responsibilities out of the way: certainly have fun. Meet new people and take in the campus life. College is what you make of it. I can't put that any clearer.

·
Banned
1,504 Posts

Can you say NERD

^If you listen to this chick, you should bend over and be ready to take it.

·
Registered
169 Posts
You guys are a bunch of haters... so STFU!!! You all know you love us! You can hate on me all you want for studying.. but in the end you all want some *** and no brains means no ***. So stick it where the sun doesn't shine! :D

Make sure you know your tutors and utilize them! They're there to help you!!!!!

I AM NOT A LESBIAN!! YOU ASSHOLE!

·
Banned
1,504 Posts
You guys are a bunch of haters... so STFU!!! You all know you love us! You can hate on me all you want for studying.. but in the end you all want some *** and no brains means no ***. So stick it where the sun doesn't shine! :D

Make sure you know your tutors and utilize them! They're there to help you!!!!!

:eyebrow: You suck at life...Fail

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
Lmfaoooooooo

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
nice people don't know how to party. btw, dont take ur anger out on us cuz ur a lesbo laqueen, :rofl:

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
dont forget to have fun! college is something else, i swear. oh, get a facebook account if you havent already, everybody is on that chit!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
1 - 20 of 59 Posts