·
Registered
94 Posts
Armada owner in Parker.

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
Here!

There are quite a few of us on here. We had a meet last February with about 12 Titans. Did some off roading at Left Hand Canyon.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here!

There are quite a few of us on here. We had a meet last February with about 12 Titans. Did some off roading at Left Hand Canyon.
That's cool. Was it a weekend thing? My Titan wouldn't really fit in, I don't have any cool off-road mods or tires.

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
That's cool. Was it a weekend thing? My Titan wouldn't really fit in, I don't have any cool off-road mods or tires.
We just met up for the day. Almost all of the Titans were stock besides mine. A few had wheels and exhaust but no other lifts.

·
Premium Member
19,242 Posts
Highlands Ranch here (East side). I went on the off-road adventure. It was fun. Got the wounds on the front bumper caps to prove it. I'm not running much of the stock suspension but others were like RckyMtnTitan said.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bump, Good Morning Colorado!

·
Premium Member
19,242 Posts
It's a great day in the Denver area for some wide open throttle runs. :D

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Premium Member
19,242 Posts
Every on-ramp. :) I've been looking around for an out of the way place to do 0-60 runs for Uprev tuning. In my area they are pretty hard to come by. I've done a few by stopping on the shoulder of the highway. That's going to keep me legal speed limit wise but I'm not real comfortable with it being safe. You never know if some bozo is going to be talking on the phone and plow into you from behind.

·
Registered
94 Posts

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
There are some nice roads in Inverness just East of Centennial airport where you could do 0-60 runs. On the weekends there is really no traffic and it is mainly empty fields around you.

Google Maps
Is that a public or private road?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Public roads

·
Registered
64 Posts
Steamboat Springs at least until December...

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Anyone in the Northeast corner or am I the only one?

1 - 20 of 2198 Posts