Nissan Titan Forum banner

2201 - 2217 of 2217 Posts

·
Registered
977 Posts
LOL- anxiety shows up in ways you could never guess!

I had an anxiety dream this week. In it, I found myself wandering around a dry, arid desert-like area with my dog, Didn't know how I got there or where I was headed. Eventually found an large building and went it to wander around. Eventually, I came to a large room with what looked like a bare chassis on a odd-looking futuristic frame machine. As soon as I climbed into the driver's seat, an older man poked his head in and said, "What're ya doing there?" Not knowing, I shook my head, and he said: "You'd better climb down from there". As soon as I came back to the floor, I had a towering view of the vast desert and wondered how I'd climbed up so high.

Woke up and wondered about this vivid dream, only to read that people everywhere are having these types of dreams. Apparently, they help us cope with the scope of uncertainty and unknown future this pandemic has brought on. Suits me, nothing too sad or alarming, just another vivid adventure while I snooze.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Unfortunately I've been deemed as needed in the office. Better than home as, like HRTKD, my wife has been spring cleaning for two weeks straight. Afraid of when she tries to get to my office. Did finally get to work on a few things, steps/grille/ but still have to fix the stupid window issue. And as for your dream, haven't had any like that but was gonna say that you've been watching too much of the cars shows and the Tesla truck. Glad that all are well on the group and hope everyone is safe, healthy and dare I say, sane. ?
Really want to put together a get together but just haven't had time to think on when/where/how.

·
Registered
977 Posts
Hah- no need to rush to put together a Titan meet. It'll still be awhile before Colorado lifts the ban on any group meetings. My SCCA race schedule has been getting whittled down this season, and it's hard to know when we'll get back on track. At least my Titan will be ready to tow, but even in good times, it was hard to get any Colorado owners interested in a meet. Of course, you already know that, so good luck and let us know when you put another one together!

·
Premium Member
20,461 Posts
I've heard that the cabin air filters in the Ford Superduty trucks are antiviral. I might have to test that out this weekend. :)

·
Registered
4,383 Posts
Good evening. I haven’t been active on TT in awhile.

Is anyone familiar with the Pugatoire River between LaJunta and Trinidad or the Comanche Grasslands? If so, please let me know

·
Premium Member
20,461 Posts
Hey Chad! I haven't been there.

·
Super Moderator
160,712 Posts
Howdy, Chad. You haven't been around in a while. Can't say I've been there either.

·
Registered
4,383 Posts
Well, I drew a Rocky Mountain Bighorn Sheep Tag!!! I have until September 1 to figure out what to do next.... Sheep unit 61. That is what prompted my question.

·
Premium Member
20,461 Posts
Whoa!!! Congratulations on getting the tag!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Congrats on the tag. Its been a while since I've been down that way. Lots of changes in the areas I go to so scout it out. I'd probably look at a couple days to make sure the roads will be available and that weather hasn't torn up a lot of them. Check with the local office or even local sporting goods store there to see what they have to say.

·
Registered
4,383 Posts
In looking at the past hunting stats, a lot of tags are filled on in the Taylor Arroyo, which is on the Pinyon Canyon Maneuver Site (owned by Ft. Carson). Due to COVID - it is currently not open for recreation. That limits me a couple of other areas based on the sheep maps available for google earth. There is one area I am particularly interested in figuring out if I can hunt it or not. The ownership on OnX Hunt shows "Nature Conservancy District of Columbia – Non Profit". I found a website for the group (I think), but it wasn't very helpful. I will eventually get in touch with the wildlife officer(s) that covers the area to ask questions.

·
Registered
977 Posts
Hey Chad- "Nature Conservancy District of Columbia – Non Profit" is on the East Coast, near Washington, DC. But you knew that, right?

·
Registered
4,383 Posts
Yes, I saw that. That's why I am but puzzled by the ownership being on the East Coast. I need to dig a bit more and see if I can figure out more about the land.

·
Premium Member
20,461 Posts
Hey folks. I have some ATF fluid left over from my Titan. For sale thread here: FS: AMSOil ATF

This is going on Craigslist in a couple days.

·
Registered
2 Posts
New member and a newby to the Titan in Monument. Just picked up a new 2019 SV Crew Cab last week. Haven’t driven it much, but the little bit I have I love it thus far.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hey Colorado Guys!
I'm checking to see if anyone in the state happens to have a Bestop Supertop for sale for a 1st gen Crew Cab Short Bed? If so please post or PM.
Thanks a lot.
Mark

2201 - 2217 of 2217 Posts