Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys im reposting the flares from a previous thread, i sold everything else locally and im now left with these. These are colormatched to the dark green of my truck. The set was installed for about 6 months before i sold the truck. IN PRIME condition. $275 plus shipping. I am very firm on the price so please dont waste yours and mines time with low offers, thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
267 Posts
Dang, always when I don't have the funds, haha. Given your screen name, you interested in Astar gloves, Sidi boots or and Arai helmet? Just sold my R1 and still have these. :bump:

·
Registered
344 Posts
if you decide to come off price some id def be interested. good luck with the sale either way

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh, my curosity is peaked! Im a sucker for Arari helmets... Which one do you have? Im looking to replace my old Hayden

·
Registered
267 Posts
Oh, my curosity is peaked! Im a sucker for Arari helmets... Which one do you have? Im looking to replace my old Hayden

They are definitely awesome helmets. Just the venting system alone justified te expense here in Arizona. I too have the Hayden Wired. Ah well, it was worth a shot.

·
Registered
181 Posts
What is shipping to 72034?

·
Registered
358 Posts
The color isn't coming through to well on my computer. Is it the deep water blue or the forest green looking color? if it is the deep water I am very interested, pending the wife's approval.

·
Registered
855 Posts
The color isn't coming through to well on my computer. Is it the deep water blue or the forest green looking color? if it is the deep water I am very interested, pending the wife's approval.
it says Dark Green.

·
Registered
358 Posts
it says Dark Green.
I realize that. The deep water blue looks very green, I would call it dark green. I just wanted clarification before I pulled the trigger. Since there are two "green" options for the Titan I was just double checking.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts