Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm just extending an offer to those in Houston who'd like to watch the game but don't care to head to a bar to see it or don't have the means to see it at their homes. I'm guessing everyone is aware that it won't be televised in the Houston area because of the Texans game. However, I'll be hangin' in the garage, drinking a few and watching the game for those who'd would like to join me and GRIM. All are welcome but bring whatever you want to drink. If you're interested, PM me and I'll shoot you an address and cell number. The game starts at 3:00 and I generally get rollin' about an hour prior.

·
Registered
834 Posts
Dang V, I wish I would have read this, since I just happen to be in the Houston area that day and did not know that it wasn't being televised in the Houston area. I ended up at Buffalo Wild Wings during the game and it sucked due to the huge crowd. Had to eat my wings standing up along with a 100 other people..lol

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
m0wens said:
Dang V, I wish I would have read this, since I just happen to be in the Houston area that day and did not know that it wasn't being televised in the Houston area. I ended up at Buffalo Wild Wings during the game and it sucked due to the huge crowd. Had to eat my wings standing up along with a 100 other people..lol
Would have loved to have had you. Furthermore, you're welcome anytime. There needn't be a game for you to decide to come hang out. Call it an open invite.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.