Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
You’re cordially invited to Ann Arbor Automotive Group’s very first NISSAN DAY

Ann Arbor Nissan is pleased to welcome Titan owners and the Detroit Area Z Club to our brand-new dealership!
Come mingle with other enthusiasts while enjoying snacks, free prizes, vendor demonstrations, shopping our selection of Nissan parts and accessories and checking out Nissan’s latest product introductions. We’ll have a new 2008 Titan on hand as well as the new ALTIMA COUPE!

Also, enter your ride in our car show for the chance to be judged “BEST IN SHOW!”
Representatives from Nissan North America will be on hand to answer questions and show some of Nissan’s own “tricked-out” show cars.

Please join us on August 4th at 4:30 to 7:30 p.m. at our Nissan showroom at 3975 Jackson Road in Ann Arbor
For more information, please visit our web site: www.annarborautomotive.com

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
Cujo said:
You’re cordially invited to Ann Arbor Automotive Group’s very first NISSAN DAY

Ann Arbor Nissan is pleased to welcome Club Titan and the Detroit Area Z Club to our brand-new dealership!
Come mingle with other enthusiasts while enjoying snacks, free prizes, vendor demonstrations, shopping our selection of Nissan parts and accessories and checking out Nissan’s latest product introductions. We’ll have a new 2008 Titan on hand as well as the new ALTIMA COUPE!

Also, enter your ride in our car show for the chance to be judged “BEST IN SHOW!”
Representatives from Nissan North America will be on hand to answer questions and show some of Nissan’s own “tricked-out” show cars.

Please join us on August 4th at 4:30 to 7:30 p.m. at our Nissan showroom at 3975 Jackson Road in Ann Arbor
For more information, please visit our web site: www.annarborautomotive.com
Don't see where it says "Welcome TitanTalk Members" HMMM.........

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
bbomar said:
Don't see where it says "Welcome TitanTalk Members" HMMM.........
You need to look more closely...

Ann Arbor Nissan is pleased to welcome Club Titan and the Detroit Area Z Club to our brand-new dealership!
Come mingle with other enthusiasts while enjoying snacks,:jester:

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
Kronos1965 said:
You need to look more closely...

Come mingle with other enthusiasts while enjoying snacks,:jester:
Man, you need a job!!! :rofl:

That is really strectching it!!!!!:upsidedow

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
bbomar said:
Man, you need a job!!! :rofl:

That is really strectching it!!!!!:upsidedow
This statement coming from you? :huh:

I actually may be making this Meet! I'll be driving up from Raleigh on my way to see my family in Grand Rapids or Traverse City.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
R U going to the Ann Arbor Meet Aug 4th?

If you are planning on attending, please reply to this thread so that I can get a rough headcount.

THANKS!

Just an FYI... we'll have interesting vehicles at the meet, courtesy of my contacts at the Nissan Tech Center.

See you there!:smoke:

:cheers:

·
Registered
792 Posts
Count me in!:gunz:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts