Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

2nd post, picking up my first Titan Tues. Rebuilt 2014 SV 4x4 Crew Cab w leather. 36k miles. Super excited; been searching a long time and I don't think I could have found a better truck for the price. Everything on the truck is stock and in good shape. I've done a lot of research and I expect in time I will need to mod the exhaust anyway. I've got money left from the purchase, so I'm considering just doing it sooner rather than later since I still have my old F150 as a 2nd vehicle right now until the F150 sells. I'd rather get my smiles from the Titan performance mods sooner rather than later anyway.

I'm looking for a complete system (longtube headers, to exhaust tips) and I will do uprev tune to maximize performance after the mods. I really like what I'm reading and seeing on TT for Cajun Stage 1 or 2. Any other vendors that sell a complete system like Cajun that I should check out?

If I did stage 1 from Cajun or comparable from some other vendor, what are some of the best muffler recommendations to finish the system out?

I'm not looking for screaming loud, so I would buy the resonator or muffler options to tame the noise. Just want that deep growl without all the excess noise.

Thanks for all the recommendations!

·
Registered
636 Posts
Cajun is who I used. They have great customer service and are a sponsor for our site. I highly recommend them and I'm sure many more will. I use a JBA catback with my long tube headers and I love the way it sounds. I did have to use the resonator to tame it down.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts